website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

12 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Luik-Bastenaken-Luik if you are getting the train from Antwerp to watch it.

Or just LBL for most languages will suffice :p 

Anyway it's something you should just watch at home instead of going to one of the ugliest, soulless cities in this little corner of the world :lol:  Liege that is, of course going to Bastogne is a whole different story.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Or just LBL for most languages will suffice :p 

Anyway it's something you should just watch at home instead of going to one of the ugliest, soulless cities in this little corner of the world :lol:  Liege that is, of course going to Bastogne is a whole different story.

Only city in the world where I have been approached by a prostitute before 11:00. 

Watched the Tokyo 1964 Official Film today. The cinematography might be the worst ever, but it was still a fun watch nonetheless.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

21 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Only city in the world where I have been approached by a prostitute before 11:00. 

I believe that’s what they call a Belgian Waffle Breakfast ;)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

I did not know you're such an expert on topic of Belgian prostitutes :d

He's an avid fan of them, Liège is arguably his favourite city in the world in terms of Belgian ladies with the oldest profession :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

From 16:00 the sport sections of our public TV on its fb account and on its web will broadcast a "4 hours live coverage" of something that is still hidden as secret. It is going to be the first live broadcast of sport secton of RTVS since the Biathlon last race in Kontiolahti 1 and half month ago,

I am really curious, because so far nobody know what is going on...they are hidding it like some holy grail :d

Here the short add for the "live coverage" from 16:00 here https://www.facebook.com/sport.rtvs/