website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Wintersports (Luge, Snowboard, Alpine & Cross-Country Skiing) in the morning and early afternoon

Ice Hockey right now (SHL, Linköping vs Färjestad) and tonight (NHL, Montreal @ Ottawa & Arizona @ St.Louis)

a bit of Soccer and Basketball in between the Hockey games

Just the Bobsleigh World Championships for me this weekend. Busy weekend of sports last week, and a much busier week upcoming.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 1 year later...

Another Olympics is over... So what is everyone looking forward to watching next?

I'm looking forward to road cycling classics (Strade Bianche 5 March!), indoor athletics world championship (18-20 March) and short track world championship (18-20 March).

8 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Another Olympics is over... So what is everyone looking forward to watching next?

I'm looking forward to road cycling classics (Strade Bianche 5 March!), indoor athletics world championship (18-20 March) and short track world championship (18-20 March).

The Danish football league just restarted this weekend. 5 rounds before splitting into 2 halves and my team is just below the split at the moment. But we just announced Jack Wilshere as a new player today.

And of course the real start of the cycling season next week with Omloop and Kuurne next weekend. 

Not to forget plenty of winter sports world cups still to come.

The indoor athletics world championships will be another highlight as well.

tonight and tomorrow, catching up with Karate (Fujarah Premier League finals), Judo (Tel Aviv Grand Slam tournament) and Athletics (Birmingham meet)...

then, in the next days/weeks I'm going to follow NHL Hockey, of course...and Euroleague / NCAA College Basket, Fencing World Cup and the final stint of the Wintersports season...