website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

So far today: last night's NCAAF and a rather boring boxing fight, plus the women's skeleton which I watched in between work - mostly while things were loading/converting/working etc so there was some idle time.

Later today definitely the men's skeleton and last night's NFL highlights, plus quickly some highlights - if they're there, otherwise just results - of the Moto3/2/GP practice sessions and probably ski jumping qualifying tonight.

The weekend is not that full yet, with only alpine skiing, ski jumping, bobsled, speed skating and the MotoGP paddock in action for me, but next weekend it's gonna get winter crazy again :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Due to lack of matches of volleyball national teams I decided to watch some matches of our league, recently I watched all four matches of my home town team Verva Warszawa, the last match against Skra Bełchatów was so good after debacles from other teams :cheer:

Today my TV was on whole day :d CC skiing, nordic combined, skeleton, ski jumping.

Tomorrow will be even more sports to watch as to this before mentioned sports biathlon and basketball (Poland-Romania in qualifications to EuroBasket 2022) will join, what a weekend :) 

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Due to lack of matches of volleyball national teams I decided to watch some matches of our league, recently I watched all four matches of my home town team Verva Warszawa, the last match against Skra Bełchatów was so good after debacles from other teams :cheer:

Today my TV was on whole day :d CC skiing, nordic combined, skeleton, ski jumping.

Tomorrow will be even more sports to watch as to this before mentioned sports biathlon and basketball (Poland-Romania in qualifications to EuroBasket 2022) will join, what a weekend :) 

insane day all day tomorrow! From 08:30 our time CC, biathlon, NC, Ski Jumping, Bob & Luge.  :cheer: Plus chez nous, second round FA Cup - ie genuine honest uncorrupted grass-roots football - Euro Climbing, cyclo-cross, snooker....

Yesterday only winter sports in the evening, because work. Today is going to be full :d 

Bobsleigh, skeleton (yesterday's race), luge, nordic combined, cross-country, ski jumping, biathlon, speed skating, F2, F1, climbing, boxing. Other than the skeleton it'll be the exact same thing tomorrow :p 

Already watched yesterday's alpine skiing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

right now, Rugby, Tri-Nations (NZL vs ARG) on my flatscreen TV and Luge & Cross-Country Skiing on my PC...

Biathlon also incoming...

later this afternoon, more Biathlon, Luge and Cross-Country Skiing...plus Nordic Combined (CC stage only)...

and of course some Hockey (KHL & SHL) on the Czech TV Sport2 HD...

tonight, some NCAA Football as usual...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...