website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

23 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

ICC U19 Women's Cricket  WC Qualifiers 

:INA V :PNG

@Griff88Perhaps you should look into this. 

P. S : Indonesia have never qualified for any ICC WC at any level . 

Never knew there was Indonesian cricket. It certainly exists in Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, but mostly among the various expat people or people educated in English-style schools.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Never knew there was Indonesian cricket. It certainly exists in Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, but mostly among the various expat people or people educated in English-style schools.

Before it was included in National Games, there is already a cricket ground in Bali. The island is the gateway for introducing new sports to Indonesia, including kabaddi and vovinam.

Unsurprisingly, at the National Games many Balinese cricket players were bought by other provinces

2 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

And more excitingly they are using home grown players. 

just dying with the men's Gold Medal Match between Italy and Spain at the Waterpolo World Champs in Budapest...:cheer:

earlier Today, catch-up of last night's Lead competition (Sport Climbing) in Villars and a bit of MLB Baseball

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I can see only F1 race in Hungaroring this week.

It depends entirely on what you like to watch :p 

Personally I'll entertain myself with the women's Tour de France and all of the other regular cycling races going on (including World Tour races, the Vuelta is coming up already as well). Plus women's Euro football, World Superbikes, Formula E, IndyCar, etc. It's extremely rare for me to find myself without any sports to watch, the only difference is some weeks are a bit more full than others but that's about it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Swimming WCH has ended.

Wimbledon has ended.

Athletics WCH has ended.

Tour de France has ended.

What to watch now? Any recommendations?

I can see only F1 race in Hungaroring this week.

Commonwealth Games start on Friday!  Lots of sports, not just lawn bowls.

Slalom Canoe Worlds just starting.

Speedway of Nations.

TdF Femmes / Tour de Wallonie / San Sebastian.

1 minute ago, Grassmarket said:

Commonwealth Games start on Friday! 

I'll try Commonwealth Games this year. Never watched it carefully before but I have a feeling I will like it.

Swimming events with some people who didn't show up at the worlds are the most interesting for me here.

I hope there will be some internet broadcast available here in Poland.