website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

PS. I just realized that sunshine and moonlight are both the other way round words. Because the sun is the one that produces the light, while the moon doesn't have its own light, just shines with sunlight reflecting from it.

Yes, it's 4:45 AM in here.

Yes, I haven't slept this night yet.

No, I don't think I am 100% normal person. :d

• 1 month later...

today it's only about Hockey and Football (the real one, the NFL)...

just watched Russia vs Czech Republic of the Karjala Cup tournament on the Czech TV...

meanwhile now I'm watching our friend HC Kosice playing the "old firm" of the Slovak Extraliga against Slovan Bratislava on the Slovak TV...:yikes: :lol: :cheer: 

in a few minutes, however, I'm going to the "zapping mode" to follow also the Karjala Cup last game, the Northern Classic between Sweden and Finland (once again thanks to the Czech public TV)...

from 7 p.m. CET on, it's NFL time (Red Zone and Steve Hanson are a true drug :yikes:..."7 hours of commercial-free football start now!" :lol: :cheer:), as always on Sunday nights from September through January...

Just now, phelps said:

today it's only about Hockey and Football (the real one, the NFL)...

just watched Russia vs Czech Republic of the Karjala Cup tournament on the Czech TV...

meanwhile now I'm watching our friend HC Kosice playing the "old firm" of the Slovak Extraliga against Slovan Bratislava on the Slovak TV...:yikes: :lol: :cheer: 

in a few minutes, however, I'm going to the "zapping mode" to follow also the Karjala Cup last game, the Northern Classic between Sweden and Finland (once again thanks to the Czech public TV)...

from 7 p.m. CET on, it's NFL time (Red Zone and Steve Hanson are a true drug :yikes:..."7 hours of commercial-free football start now!" :lol: :cheer:), as always on Sunday nights from September through January...

p.s. after 15 minutes of play, it doesn't look good for our friend HC Kosice...he's losing 1-0 (but now he has a power play)...:nopompom: :hairpull:

Volleyball :ITA Serie A1 Femminile, the comeback of Igor Gorgonzola Novara after COVID of Smarzek-Godek, Washington and Zanette. Today the game against Il Bisonte Firenze. As both opposite are negative, probably Smarzek will play, but Washington might get a little bit more of a rest with "La Principessa" Chirichella coming back to the starting roster (I hope).

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Košice - Slovan without spectators is just infinitely sad :(

every sport event with no spectators is sad...but it's also true that the classic rivalries are those suffering the most...:( :facepalm:

meanwhile in Helsinki there are quite a few spectators for the Karjala Cup...:p

• 2 weeks later...

and we're on with those very busy winter weekends...:cheer:

I already saw the 1st heat of the Women's Skeleton World Cup on Youtube...

now I'm watching (at the same time, so I'm also getting cross-eyed) the preliminary stages of the Judo EuroChamps on YT on my PC and the Baseball Korean Series (Doosan Bears vs NC Dinos, game #3) thanks to ESPN Player on my flat TV screen...

in the afternoon, I'm gonna watch for sure the final block of the Judo EuroChamps on Sky Italia, the 2nd run of the Women's Skeleton World cup debut (plus the men's race) and most likely I'm gonna end the night with some NFL Football (Thursday Night game, delayed) on the NFL GamePass...

not sure I have time to add some Hockey, but that's always a chance...:lol:

26 minutes ago, phelps said:

and we're on with those very busy winter weekends...:cheer:

I already saw the 1st heat of the Women's Skeleton World Cup on Youtube...

now I'm watching (at the same time, so I'm also getting cross-eyed) the preliminary stages of the Judo EuroChamps on YT on my PC and the Baseball Korean Series (Doosan Bears vs NC Dinos, game #3) thanks to ESPN Player on my flat TV screen...

in the afternoon, I'm gonna watch for sure the final block of the Judo EuroChamps on Sky Italia, the 2nd run of the Women's Skeleton World cup debut (plus the men's race) and most likely I'm gonna end the night with some NFL Football (Thursday Night game, delayed) on the NFL GamePass...

not sure I have time to add some Hockey, but that's always a chance...:lol:

In my case plans and reality almost never go together:

obraz.png