website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

I’m doing a complete rewatch of the 2017 Jeux De La Francophonie. Watched the Opening Ceremony last night. Watched Day 1 and 2 of Wrestling finals along with Day 1 of Athletics today. I’ve got the last day of Wrestling on the schedule tomorrow, along with more Athletics, and some Freestyle Football as well.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The second race day at the Red Bull Ring is getting underway, first up is Formula 3 :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

as always in the last few weeks, it's almost all about Soccer (mainly English Premier League with a bit of Italian Serie A), Japanese Baseball and Golf...this time with a bit of Rugby (yesterday's Blues @ Crusaders was an obvious choice)...

in the category of the most random things going on TV right now...the Czech TV sport is jumping to another limit

believe it or not but i was just watching the semifials of the 100m in Barcelona 1992 with a returning certain Ben Johnson finishing dead last in his semifinal :d

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

in the category of the most random things going on TV right now...the Czech TV sport is jumping to another limit

believe it or not but i was just watching the semifials of the 100m in Barcelona 1992 with a returning certain Ben Johnson finishing dead last in his semifinal :d

and now one heck of an unbelievable finish of a certain dutch Ellen van Langen killing everyone in the 800m final @heywoodu  :bowdown:

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and now one heck of an unbelievable finish of a certain dutch Ellen van Langen killing everyone in the 800m final @heywoodu  :bowdown:

Outsprinting a proven steroid doper on nothing but some bread with cheese :bowdown: 

:banana: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well I finished the entirety of the 2017 Jeux De La Francophonie on Sunday. I’ve spent this week catching up on some personal business, and now I’m debating between the 2015 African Games, 2016 Summer Paralympics, and 2017 Bolivarian Games as to which I should watch next :mumble:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela