website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

The Polish flag vertically is an interseting one - it should be hanged with the white stripe on the left and red on the right. But as most countries have the flag hang so that it needs only move of 90 degree to the right to be the correct horizontal one, it often happens that Polish flag is hanged vertically "upside down" (leftside right? :P ) and suddenly we have Monaco.

PS. @hckosice - that's what I've found in my photo archive from 2014:

image.png

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Is this one from Zakrzow CDI? :yikes:

No, that's a swimming pool at Modern Pentathlon Junior Worlds 2014 in Drzonków (which I was covering also for UIPM but I think there are only two people left in the UIPM who may remember that).

IndyCar qualifying on the Texas Motor Speedway :cheer: 

Race at 02.00 CET :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

morning with Korean KBO Baseball (Samsung Lions @ SK Wyverns first, then, as the first game ended quite quickly, right now it's time for the last couple of innings of KIA Tigers @ Doosan Bears)...

all of this on Naver TV cast...

later on, some Soccer from all around Europe (German Bundesliga, mainly)...

20 hours ago, Vojthas said:

The Polish flag vertically is an interseting one - it should be hanged with the white stripe on the left and red on the right. But as most countries have the flag hang so that it needs only move of 90 degree to the right to be the correct horizontal one, it often happens that Polish flag is hanged vertically "upside down" (leftside right? :P ) and suddenly we have Monaco.

PS. @hckosice - that's what I've found in my photo archive from 2014:

Ah I remember this case too during BWF Para-badminton Championships last year.. We won gold and silver, Poland win bronze

@hckosice

right now I'm watching on Nova Sports 1 HD a NHL true "classic"...:d

it's Pittsburgh @ Buffalo from the late Nineties...among others, Jaromir Jagr and Martin Straka with PIT and "the Dominator" and Miro Satan with BUF...what a show! :cheer:

p.s. every time I have a chance to re-watch Dominik Hasek I'm always stunned...how could he make those saves? he was just not human...:yikes: :bowdown:

@hckosice @phelps I know you guys are feeling a ice hockey withdrawal, so I offer you this courtesy of the nice people at the FISU:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

47 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thanks, but why not to watch the last one rather :d

Well, the 2013 one wasn’t publicly available until today :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela