website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

4 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I wouldn’t go so far as to call it a sport, but it is an enjoyable mock competition. I am quite invested in it though. Which competition did you watch?

The Last Marble Standing. It was the funnel spin event. It was just uploaded on Monday I think. It is not with the real Marble League teams, but still entertaining.

15 minutes ago, bmo said:

The Last Marble Standing. It was the funnel spin event. It was just uploaded on Monday I think. It is not with the real Marble League teams, but still entertaining.

Yeah, some British milk company seems to have paid for that particular league. Funnel Spinning has been a regular event in the Marble League though.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

40 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, some British milk company seems to have paid for that particular league. Funnel Spinning has been a regular event in the Marble League though.

It is just a hype up for the main event which is the Marble League.

1 hour ago, bmo said:

Yeah, I think so. Marble League starts later this month. I’ll be pulling for the Orangers and Savage Speeders. I used to be a Limers fan, but they disgraced themselves during qualification last year :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, bmo said:

Exactly.  The other events are just the Marbling equivalent of indoor five-a-side football or pre-season friendlies.  Only the Marble League is the prestige event.

1 hour ago, Grassmarket said:

Exactly.  The other events are just the Marbling equivalent of indoor five-a-side football or pre-season friendlies.  Only the Marble League is the prestige event.

Marbula 1 and Sand Rally are also top tier events.

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, I think so. Marble League starts later this month. I’ll be pulling for the Orangers and Savage Speeders. I used to be a Limers fan, but they disgraced themselves during qualification last year :p

I will be cheering for the Hazers. They always seem to get on the podium (Marbula One & ML2019), but can never win it. 

Prelims of Bellator 195, March 2018.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!