website statistics

Sport Events Cancelled due to Coronavirus Outbreak

up and down

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

@Sindo it's possible have a list of ALL events dropped by the totallympics calendars? Or they are lost forever? :p

They are gone, I can still see them from the moderator panel of deleted topics/events.

You can have a look of deleted events searching on the single sports calendar in the results portal. Example: Football 2020 Calendar ;) The Postponed/cancelled events are at the end of the list.

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Aside from Belarus, apparently the sports events in Burundi, Nicaragua and Tajikistan are still being held. :p

Yes, I watched the highlights of the Tajik Super Cup a few days ago. That was a first.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, dcro said:

Please do share that here. :d

It's not very interesting :p 

I'll refer to this article I wrote about it because there's nothing else to write about :d (the video is in it of course)

https://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/831472/1/1/50/tadzjiekse-super-cup-ondanks-stroeve-start-weer-gewonnen-door-istiklol.html

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

World track and field championships moved to July 2022 in Oregon

New dates - July 15th through July 24th, 2022.  So it will finish a few days before the start of the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.  Not sure when the athletics competition beings there.

10 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

World track and field championships moved to July 2022 in Oregon

New dates - July 15th through July 24th, 2022.  So it will finish a few days before the start of the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham.  Not sure when the athletics competition beings there.

I'm pretty sure the Commonwealth Games will be moved back, England hosts the UEFA Women's Euro which is set to overlap with the CG already,

50 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I'm pretty sure the Commonwealth Games will be moved back, England hosts the UEFA Women's Euro which is set to overlap with the CG already,

Yeah...I have a sneaking suspicion they’re not worried about that...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela