website statistics

Sport Events Cancelled due to Coronavirus Outbreak

up and down

6 minutes ago, Sindo said:

But Moto2 and Moto3 are not cancelled, as far as I understand.

Yep, Moto2 & Moto3 teams are in Qatar already because their pre-season testing happened one week after MotoGP testing. Qatar GP will go ahead only without MotoGP.

9 minutes ago, Sindo said:

But Moto2 and Moto3 are not cancelled, as far as I understand.

That is correct. MotoGP is though, so it should most definitely be in the list (it's a gazillion times bigger than Moto2 and Moto3 combined after all).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

That is correct. MotoGP is though, so it should most definitely be in the list (it's a gazillion times bigger than Moto2 and Moto3 combined after all).

But we're talking about events? The FIM Qatar Grand Prix itself isn't cancelled or postponed! :dunno:

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

But we're talking about events? The FIM Qatar Grand Prix itself isn't cancelled or postponed! :dunno:

Sure, but to be fair, if we're including 3x3 wheelchair basketball, I really do think a MotoGP race being cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak should be included. It's not that difficult, just write: "MotoGP Qatar Grand Prix"

Come on, I know Totallympics is not known for being flexible, but really? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Not suitable for work. Repeat: not suitable for work. Google Translate should say it all :p 

Spoiler