website statistics

Men's Football Copa América Centenario 2016

George_D

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Karma is a bitch for Brazil, this is what you get when you always have luck with referees or when you mess with fair play :admin:

I think we all know Rivaldo's horrible theather against Turkey where a Turkish player got a completely unjustified red card because Rivaldo pretended a ball against his leg nearly killed him. I'm very sure there's a lot more examples where Brazil got away way too easy, so even though it's not good that a goal like this actually happens, at least it happening against Brazil is better than against any other country :d 

hehe i agree with you, i grow up watching Brazil with a good teams and referees help like something "normal", in Korea-Japan 2002, i added to that match of turkey, with Belgium, they make a legal goal and it was annulled by the referee, nobody understand why......

5 hours ago, crovitlaci said:

Or like you did to England in 1986. :p Joking aside, let's not forget the non-given penalty to Ecuador against Brazil in the 1st round.

you are rigth, England must defeat us in the same way sometimes.......in a british movie, they do that: Mike Basset, England Manager.

12 horas atrás, konig disse:

Peru Eliminate Brazil with a "Hand-goal", like Brazi make to us in the Americas Cup of 1995......i never forget that.

Poor Argentina :(

It must have been traumatic, so much that since then Argentina never won a professional title in football...

52 minutes ago, hukbrazil said:

Poor Argentina :(

It must have been traumatic, so much that since then Argentina never won a professional title in football...

haha for me it was!!, someday that bad luck will finish, may be in this tournament, may be in ahother.

Sur 04/06/2016 at 02:24 , LDOG a déclaré:

Boring and dull opening ceremony as expected.

I'll state it now before the tournament starts: the final will be played by two out of Uruguay, Mexico and Argentina. And Argentina won't win it.

Have you changed your mind yet? LOL, as it stands it will be 1st title for Mexico then :p beating Argentina in final.

Sur 05/06/2016 at 08:44 , hckosice a déclaré:

Brazil - Ecuador  0-0 :clap:

Why no one talked about the regular goal of Ecuador in this game? Ecuador deserved to win, and Brazil lacked of realism and didn't score goals they can only blame theirselves. They have been lucky that the referee didn't count the goal !

Il y a 14 heures , crovitlaci a déclaré:

Or like you did to England in 1986. :p Joking aside, let's not forget the non-given penalty to Ecuador against Brazil in the 1st round.

May be you should blame the :TUN Tunisian referee on that "Mano de Dios"  !!!  :d which he didn't see back then

1 hour ago, tuniscof said:

Have you changed your mind yet? LOL, as it stands it will be 1st title for Mexico then :p beating Argentina in final.

I don't think so... Mexico is playing bad... they've been lucky to score, but this crappy coach still doesn't have an idea of how to play.

il y a 3 minutes, mrv86 a déclaré:

I don't think so... Mexico is playing bad... they've been lucky to score, but this crappy coach still doesn't have an idea of how to play.

Anyway I support Mexico and Argentina :p I hope they meet in the final