website statistics

Men's Football Copa América Centenario 2016

George_D

4 hours ago, konig said:

Peru Eliminate Brazil with a "Hand-goal", like Brazi make to us in the Americas Cup of 1995......i never forget that.

Karma is a bitch for Brazil, this is what you get when you always have luck with referees or when you mess with fair play :admin:

I think we all know Rivaldo's horrible theather against Turkey where a Turkish player got a completely unjustified red card because Rivaldo pretended a ball against his leg nearly killed him. I'm very sure there's a lot more examples where Brazil got away way too easy, so even though it's not good that a goal like this actually happens, at least it happening against Brazil is better than against any other country :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, konig said:

Peru Eliminate Brazil with a "Hand-goal", like Brazi make to us in the Americas Cup of 1995......i never forget that.

Or like you did to England in 1986. :p Joking aside, let's not forget the non-given penalty to Ecuador against Brazil in the 1st round.