website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Uniforms

On 12/06/2021 at 11:36, dcro said:

:RSA

12b445b6-20b7-4f3f-9386-3f8e8ab26670.jpg

c3fca9b7-d854-4fce-9303-fab2e36cc3f9.jpg

cd17413e-b79a-46a7-b5e1-ffa13821cc6a.jpg

The top one could basically be your regular every day t-shirts hanging in the closet, but the shirt on that middle photo is sweet :bowdown: 

I fear it'll only be used for football though? Don't even know what that green thing is supposed to be but I'm loving it :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The top one could basically be your regular every day t-shirts hanging in the closet, but the shirt on that middle photo is sweet :bowdown: 

I fear it'll only be used for football though? Don't even know what that green thing is supposed to be but I'm loving it :d 

I mostly like the shoes. :p

#banbestmen

14 hours ago, heywoodu said:

My guess that the green (and white) design on the middle shirt as an artistic representation of a springbok’s horns.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Came across this article about Liberia’s uniforms, though there’s not much in the way of photos yet. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Vic Liu said:

Award uniforms are released (opening ceremony uniforms are not yet). Generic and Ugly, full of disappointment for me.

I highly doubt the opening uniform will be any different... I remembered one comment in a forum back in 2016 which that say Chinese opening uniform is always "omelette with tomatoes"

4 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I highly doubt the opening uniform will be any different... I remembered one comment in a forum back in 2016 which that say Chinese opening uniform is always "omelette with tomatoes"

Maybe this time no omelette just tomatoes. The main color will be white and red this time. Still I don’t have any expectation either.