website statistics

Israel National Thread

Maxim Fastovsky

14 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Everywhere I’ve looked no one really made a list like this so it’s hard to follow, I saw someone that wrote that we can expect a delegation of about 85+ athletes but in what..., well thanks anyway , I’ll try to update the list if I can find info , and again if anyone else can help (winter and summer games) to make a list it would be much appreciate.

do you have facebook? i can send you to an israeli road to tokyo group, they are very up do date

6 hours ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

do you have facebook? i can send you to an israeli road to tokyo group, they are very up do date

hi yes i have facebook

הקבוצה היא "בדרך לטוקיו?" כי אני שם אבל לאחרונה הם סוטים מהנושא של טוקיו לכל מיני כיוונים 

אני אברר שם ואכין פה רשימה

3 hours ago, rajiv said:

Wouldn't the Israel Olympic team be majority composed of American Jews who are OK at sport but would never make a US team  ?

hi, well my answer to you is NO, in order to take part in the israeli delegation you have to be an Israeli citizen and in order to be so there are rules dated to 1950 , it is forbidden here to "buy" athleats and even for american jews it's not just given to everyone, in order to get to the olympics in any sport you need to get a quata Israel is compiting in the European field therfore they are going through tough competition, somthing that makes them more then just OK i hope i've answerd your question.

1 hour ago, Dnl said:

hi yes i have facebook

הקבוצה היא "בדרך לטוקיו?" כי אני שם אבל לאחרונה הם סוטים מהנושא של טוקיו לכל מיני כיוונים 

אני אברר שם ואכין פה רשימה

כן.   בדרך לטוקיו 2020

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

כן.   בדרך לטוקיו 2020

חחחחח כן אני שם אחלה קבוצה לפי הפוסטים הם בפגרת חורף /עסוקים בקורונה

אברר שם על מי מועמד ואכתוב פה 

תודה בכל מקרה מקסים

15 hours ago, Dnl said:

חחחחח כן אני שם אחלה קבוצה לפי הפוסטים הם בפגרת חורף /עסוקים בקורונה

אברר שם על מי מועמד ואכתוב פה 

תודה בכל מקרה מקסים

אין בעיה, אני רואה שזמר האדמין שם יותר עסוק בלדבר על נתניהו וקורונה אבל אם תשאל מה קורה שם אז הם יענו, אני גם ייכנס לדיון