website statistics

Israel National Thread

Maxim Fastovsky

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Already more than 50 athletes (counting also Athletics and Swimming) did qualify for the Games including whole team in Baseball.

Already the biggest delegaton in history.

Welcome in the forum btw. Hope you´ll enjoy your stay.

First of all Thank you so much ☺️ 
Yeah I know that for now we have 55 or 54 with the goal of 85 athletes That Was made by the Israeli Olympic Committee so I mean maybe we set the bar here to high or maybe we can have more than 85! Besides judo from which sport Israel could get more athletes?

5 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

זו הנבחרת הכי גדולה אי פעם, עם סיכוי גדול ליותר מ 2 מדליות

קודם כל תודה הציפייה היא למשלחת בסדר גודל של כמה? ומאיפה נוכל לצפות לעוד ספורטאים

Just now, Dnl said:

קודם כל תודה הציפייה היא למשלחת בסדר גודל של כמה? ומאיפה נוכל לצפות לעוד ספורטאים

בג'ודו בטח יהיו עוד איזה 10, אולי סייף, בטוח אחד או 2 בבדמינטון, אופני הרים,  טריאתלון, האבקות , לא יפתיע אותי אם נסיים עם 80 פלוס

ואם חושבים על מדליות

שגיא מוקי כמובן, לונה צ'מטאי, לינוי אשרם, קטי ספצ'יקוב, אפילו לנבחרת הבייסבול יש סיכוי במיוחד בגלל שיש רק 6 נבחרות

4 minutes ago, Dnl said:

First of all Thank you so much ☺️ 
Yeah I know that for now we have 55 or 54 with the goal of 85 athletes That Was made by the Israeli Olympic Committee so I mean maybe we set the bar here to high or maybe we can have more than 85! Besides judo from which sport Israel could get more athletes?

Youre welcome.

Well, that´s pretty nice and ambitious plan, however, I wish to your athletes good luck to achieve this size.

I am not very familiar with Israeli sport and athletes, I am more into winter sports, so this question should be asked to someone else more familiar with the topic, But certainly the first what came in my mind is Judo + maybe rhythmic gymnastics ?

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

בג'ודו בטח יהיו עוד איזה 10, אולי סייף, בטוח אחד או 2 בבדמינטון, אופני הרים,  טריאתלון, האבקות , לא יפתיע אותי אם נסיים עם 80 פלוס

ואם חושבים על מדליות

שגיא מוקי כמובן, לונה צ'מטאי, לינוי אשרם, קטי ספצ'יקוב, אפילו לנבחרת הבייסבול יש סיכוי במיוחד בגלל שיש רק 6 נבחרות

זאת אומרת 80+ זה ריאלי לחלוטין שזה משמח ומבחינת מדליות כמות הזוכים הפוטנציאלים ומגוון הענפים שבהם הם משתתפים זה היופי הגדול פה! אז תודה רבה מקסים נקווה לעדכן ולהתעדכן פה על המשלחת הישראלית הגדולה בהיסטוריה (שתייהיה מעל 80 ספורטאים...(????☺️

5 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

כן אני פה, לא היה ישראלי אחד עד עכשיו, יש גם קבוצת פייסבוק נקראת בדרך לטוקיו 2020 

אוקיי אני בטוח אצטרף לשם... ושהו עכשיו אנחנו כבר רשמית קבוצה...✌??

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Youre welcome.

Well, that´s pretty nice and ambitious plan, however, I wish to your athletes good luck to achieve this size.

I am not very familiar with Israeli sport and athletes, I am more into winter sports, so this question should be asked to someone else more familiar with the topic, But certainly the first what came in my mind is Judo + maybe rhythmic gymnastics ?

yeah in the Winter Olympics we are less known for our achievements..? though we have Noa Sozollos who gave us our first(and second) Winter Olympics medal (even if it was a youth Olympics)   Anyway thank you a lot for the help ???

2 minutes ago, Dnl said:

yeah in the Winter Olympics we are less known for our achievements..? though we have Noa Sozollos who gave us our first(and second) Winter Olympics medal (even if it was a youth Olympics)   Anyway thank you a lot for the help ???

Sure, Noa Szollos looks to be a very promising talent. It will be interesting to watch her progress in the future, especially her performance in super-G was really great in Lausanne.

Israel competed in the figure skating team event (only 10 teams qualify) so it is already some honorable achievement and quite deserve notice (I still remember Bychenko performance on the team event M singles short program, that was seriously impressive)