website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens WR World Series 2019 - 2020

Benolympique

1 hour ago, ScottishJack said:

Thank goodness 7’s is back, class match between Ireland and Canada to start off the days play

It’s great to see rugby sevens back, :RSA just beat:JPN. Right now :ARG is playing :AUS.

Edited by bmo

1 hour ago, bmo said:

It’s great to see rugby sevens back, :RSA just beat:JPN. Right now :ARG is playing :AUS.

I credit sevens for really opening up the American market to Rugby. I’d say it’s gotten more popular since it was added to the Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Do they just come with the rules as they go?? the first 2 tournaments were regular quarters, now suddenly they changed it to just semis? this is such bullshit! now USA because of their 2 bad tournaments will never get out of this, they will always be placed with a top 4 team and not be able to get out of the group

Japan once again invited, the fourth time in four tournament this season ... I don't see no invitational side there :) 

By the beginning of the new Challenger Series in 3 weeks they'll have had far more elite experience than the other teams, very fair ...

I know the Olympics are approaching but I don't see why it should ever grant privileges :wall: