website statistics

Men's Rugby Sevens WR World Series 2019 - 2020

Benolympique

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
il y a 7 minutes, Maxim Fastovsky a dit :

Really bad start from USA in the first 2 tournaments of the season. Maybe shows that last year was a fluke, hopefully it will be better next month, however not one win against a major team is a problem.

I don't think it was a fluke, it just tends to show that without some key players the USA are far less dangerous and that having two speedsters is no guarantee

3 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

I don't think it was a fluke, it just tends to show that without some key players the USA are far less dangerous and that having two speedsters is no guarantee

Well Baker was gone most of the season last year and they still did better, and sure there are the 2 players that played with the 15's in the world cup, i guess they'll come next round? hopefully next round will be better, after all fiji and australia also missed one quarter final this season.

il y a 3 minutes, Maxim Fastovsky a dit :

Well Baker was gone most of the season last year and they still did better, and sure there are the 2 players that played with the 15's in the world cup, i guess they'll come next round? hopefully next round will be better, after all fiji and australia also missed one quarter final this season.

Folau Niua is the real playmaker and he's injured, don't know when he's coming back. Pinkelman and Iosefo were at the 15's WC, i reckon they will be back next month :mumble:

13 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Two semis and a great 3rd place for us :cheer:

We're really getting consistent, such a shame this OQT went the wrong direction ...

South Africa and NZ dominating this season openers, with a thriller of a final, SA again defeated in Cape Town :(

Difficult to maintain physical shape for two straight weeks. Some teams play incredible level one week, then the next week are done and dusted.

England choose right when to peak. Their women side is a dark horse for next Olympics.

il y a 6 minutes, ratelesjo a dit :

Difficult to maintain physical shape for two straight weeks. Some teams play incredible level one week, then the next week are done and dusted.

England choose right when to peak. Their women side is a dark horse for next Olympics.

I can understand how the men won in Colomiers, but the women ... I can't see them as a serious contender (maybe I'm blinded as a Frenchman), they're even struggling to get to the quarter-finals. Their level in 2015-2016 was way better than what it is now

• 1 month later...