website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Nations League 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

In the League D  :GIB beat :SMR  1-0

5th historic win and first after exactly 2 years for Gibraltar. In other hand 38th consecutive defeat for San Marino :p Last time they managed at least a draw was the 15th November 2014 in the France 2016 EURO qualifier match at home against Estonia (0-0), the last win is from 28th April 2004 against :LIE 1-0 in a friendly match

PxmwFApVRa2MyFKzy4627w.1280~Futbalisti-G

11 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Ah yes, i knew what was coming when the end was nearing. Two matches and 4 points by the 92 minute, became 1 official point. Good stuff indeed :d

I am affraid buddy, I brought you bad luck. as soon as i switched the tv to the match Wales scored that goal and then ...well,  then it was over....

sorry :p

23 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I am affraid buddy, I brought you bad luck. as soon as i switched the tv to the match Wales scored that goal and then ...well,  then it was over....

sorry :p

Definitely not your fault mate ;) It's just the historical last minute collapse than many bulgarian athletes have had throughout the years.

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Definitely not your fault mate ;) It's just the historical last minute collapse than many bulgarian athletes have had throughout the years.

it sounds like a description of our ice hockey national team during last year's World Champs at home... just by quick remembering it, I can fully feel your pain  :(