website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Federer91 said:

So Romanian people can't talk to each other in their native language, when they are not in Romania? This seems far more racist, than what the referee said in the game.

Of course not, we all need (must) speak only on English. Why is racism when you call a black person as black, but it is ok when same that person mark some European guy as white sucker. 

African countries Nigeria and Niger and European Monte Negro immediately must change their names. This world really sucks 

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

okay guys why u just say sorry when your words offend some people in any matter even if u don't deliberate to do so  , it's one word that's it i think if he said sorry for the miss understanding all of this would have ended 

He explained why he said black but nobody listened because everybody talks and nobody listened in that stadium last night. First of all, in France, if you name a black man as black is not racism, you can ask French autorities. Second, Basaksehir should have been excluded 2 years from european competition and lose 3-0 this match. UEFA gave them a second chance to return on the pitch at 22:00 local time and they refused. I guess you know what should happen when a team refuse to play. Third, UEFA should not delete Webbo's red card because Hategan showed the red card before that scandal for bad words about the refs, but nobody talks about that. 

And now PSG kick their ass - in 63rd minute PSG is leading 5-1. Big congrats to Basaksehir for this result:thumbup:I wish them such results as many as possible:d 

• 2 months later...