website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Man Utd is out of UCL Champions league regardless the result of PSG match , what a turnaround in this group , way to go Leipzig :clap:Monchengladach can make it 4/4 for Germany if they succeded not to lose against Real Madrid , BTW leipzig is the 1st German team in UCL to start the match without any German players 

1. Romania vs France - 13.02.2020 - The French called us gypsies - nobody said that was racism

2. Irina Begu vs Caroline Garcia - WTA Charleston 2016 - first round - Garcia said "I can't believe a gypsy beat me" - the match continues as nothing happened.

3. CFR Cluj vs Slavia Prague - 20.08.2019 - The Czech fans chanted "Gypsies, gypsies" - the match continues as nothing happened.

4.Napoli vs Steaua Bucharest - 2010 - Italians said that "Romania is a gypsy nation, a nation of shit" - the match was played as nothinh happened.

5.Simona Halep vs Sloane Stephens - 10.06.2010 - The french newspapers said "A romanian won the RG" and they showed an animated pictured with gypsies collecting rust steel - nobody said nothing.

I showed you 5 examples of worse cases than what happened last night and nobody was penalised in those situations.

Last night, the 4th ref of PSG vs Basaksehir, Romanian referree, Sebastian Coltescu, said to the ref, Ovidiu Hategan to show a red card to "this black guy". That black guy was the biggest superstar in football Demba Ba, former Chelsea player, who became a substitute in that unknown Turkish team. This case is exaggerated, let's be honest... Why he was so offended by those words? Isn't obvious that he is black or what? whatever....

demba ba wasn't the one to receive the red card , it was pierre Webo previous star of cameronian team who works as an assistant right now for Istanbul Basakcehir , the Romanian referee referred to him by saying Negru , so the guy went crazy then he said that negru means black in romanian language so Istanbul Players told him that we're in UCL not Romanian league , he could have just said sorry for people that could have been harmed of his words it was really simple  

3 hours ago, vlad said:

1. Romania vs France - 13.02.2020 - The French called us gypsies - nobody said that was racism

2. Irina Begu vs Caroline Garcia - WTA Charleston 2016 - first round - Garcia said "I can't believe a gypsy beat me" - the match continues as nothing happened.

3. CFR Cluj vs Slavia Prague - 20.08.2019 - The Czech fans chanted "Gypsies, gypsies" - the match continues as nothing happened.

4.Napoli vs Steaua Bucharest - 2010 - Italians said that "Romania is a gypsy nation, a nation of shit" - the match was played as nothinh happened.

5.Simona Halep vs Sloane Stephens - 10.06.2010 - The french newspapers said "A romanian won the RG" and they showed an animated pictured with gypsies collecting rust steel - nobody said nothing.

I showed you 5 examples of worse cases than what happened last night and nobody was penalised in those situations.

Last night, the 4th ref of PSG vs Basaksehir, Romanian referree, Sebastian Coltescu, said to the ref, Ovidiu Hategan to show a red card to "this black guy". That black guy was the biggest superstar in football Demba Ba, former Chelsea player, who became a substitute in that unknown Turkish team. This case is exaggerated, let's be honest... Why he was so offended by those words? Isn't obvious that he is black or what? whatever....

This's the importance of saying no enough is enough if Simona Halep who's the most public figure of Romanian Sport right now and has a very big fan base around the world if she just said publicly that these words annoy her and the whole Romanian Community and that's racist comments then no-one would have dared to say it again this's the importance of saying Stop 

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

demba ba wasn't the one to receive the red card , it was pierre Webo previous star of cameronian team who works as an assistant right now for Istanbul Basakcehir , the Romanian referee referred to him by saying Negru , so the guy went crazy then he said that negru means black in romanian language so Istanbul Players told him that we're in UCL not Romanian league , he could have just said sorry for people that could have been harmed of his words it was really simple  

So Romanian people can't talk to each other in their native language, when they are not in Romania? This seems far more racist, than what the referee said in the game.

3 hours ago, thepharoah said:

This's the importance of saying no enough is enough if Simona Halep who's the most public figure of Romanian Sport right now and has a very big fan base around the world if she just said publicly that these words annoy her and the whole Romanian Community and that's racist comments then no-one would have dared to say it again this's the importance of saying Stop 

Saying stop to what, man? These refs have very big experience at this level so I don't think was something deliberate. The fact they spoke in our language I don't think it's somebody's problem, to be honest. That guy from Cameroon or where he came from has black skin. Where is the racism here? For Coltescu was easiest to show Hategan who must be sent off by telling the colour of his skin. If ref wanted to be racist then he would called him nigga, gypsy or any other thing, not a black guy. Anyway it's a very exaggerated situation. And this is a great oportunity for the Turkish team to be known in the world because at football they are a very big zero. 

About Simona's case, the fact that she said that and the fact that nobody reacted or punished Garcia are two different things. I'm speaking here about the fact that others are not punished for really racist words and now all the world wants Coltescu's head.