website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Champions League 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

@Wumo  can you please translate me what they wrote here, because i can not understand a single thing from google translate

https://ki.fo/news/322/uefa-gevur-slovan-bratislava-freist-til-hosdagin?fbclid=IwAR2KSE4hlj5lMT-ueSytKlN1c38uGCQ9KEJN4pqGu-Ud_dCoASEyqDEEWKI

nvm I found it. So the match is postponed, and Slovan will be allowed to play but only with his "B" team - so basically the Juniors team and they have to play until Friday night max. :roflmao:

Maybe, should be better to forfeit it than quickly find and send some juniors to Klaksvik and embarassing the whole our football by losing to a :FRO club on pitch

Meanwhile, back to the topic. Slovan released their statement and it looks they still didn´t understand :lol:  They will send tomorrow the remaining 13 players from the A team who did not fit into the nomination for the match in Klaksvik. But the players which are already in :FRO will not return back but the team will try to find a way to retest them tomorrow and try to exempt from compulsory quarantine the negatively tested players.

The match is however officially rescheduled for Friday evening

https://www.skslovan.com/clanok8056-Zapas_s_Klaksvikom_prelozeny_na_piatok.htm

Remember the :FRO governement met extraordinarly yesterday and ordered to ban the match from taking place on the original date. The guests were given two options, either by all players going to the 14-day mandatory quarantine on the islands or immediately leaving the country by the same plane they came from...

todays response of the "all mighty Slovan" everyone will stay there and will play the match after retesting tomorrow :lol:

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

I agree for DAC. this would solve many problems. The problem is UEFA/FIFA and their stupid policy to ban the international leagues. slovak clubs many times altogether with Czechs wanted to form a czech/Slovak national championship, UEFA at that time under Platini rule refused it. Basically except the :ENG premier League, there no other football league allowing foreign countries clubs to participate. So stupid.

One small exception is Scotland, where one English team plays - Berwick Rangers - who are about 70km from the nearest other English team.  I think there’s also N.Irish teams playing in the Irish system.  But obviously all this is because the four British systems existed long before any other organistion.

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

One small exception is Scotland, where one English team plays - Berwick Rangers - who are about 70km from the nearest other English team.  I think there’s also N.Irish teams playing in the Irish system.  But obviously all this is because the four British systems existed long before any other organistion.

And one English team playing in the Welsh system

4 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

yeah, that lovely "splendid isolation" times :d

The reserve team of Slovan just landed in :FRO  7 remaining players from the A squad originally not selected in the team selected for the match and 9 players from the Junior team :lol: obviously the full coaching staff of the reserve team travelled as well, since nobody from the first team can participate in the match that will be played tomorrow 18:00.

what a moment for these guys ! playing for Slovan Bratislava "B" where they are dead last in our 2nd League and the next day they are suddenly called to immediately fly to the Faroe isl. to play a Champions League match :d

Dead ! :roflmao:

Slovan ! :bowdown: Apparently there a positive guy also in the reserve team that landed yesterday in the Faroes !  :lol:

https://nordlysid.fo/tidindi/66127/testadur-positivur-igjar?fbclid=IwAR3ngQywGI_tzad4yul6FwrnNClOlowIQeFbIH6ndRFDs-VpCpVoFf42coc

Dead ! :roflmao:

Slovan ! :bowdown: Apparently there a positive guy also in the reserve team that landed yesterday in the Faroes !  :lol:

https://nordlysid.fo/tidindi/66127/testadur-positivur-igjar?fbclid=IwAR3ngQywGI_tzad4yul6FwrnNClOlowIQeFbIH6ndRFDs-VpCpVoFf42coc

So that goes down as a 0-3 loss I think.  Unless they cancel the second leg as well.

and it is official.

The match KI Klaksvik - Slovan Bratislava is officially cancelled. UEFA will announce the outcome of the match (very likely 3-0 forfeit in favor of the host team) very soon.

Slovan and once again their epic representation of :SVK:lol: so Slovak champion this year eliminated from Champions League already in the 1st qualifying round without even playing a single second but with sending 2 different teams (both with infected players) to the Faroes within 1 week. That´s something to remember for a long time :p

27 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

So that goes down as a 0-3 loss I think.  Unless they cancel the second leg as well.

There no 2nd legs in the qualifying rounds this season, all matches will be played only in a 1 single direct match, with the first drawn club being the home team.

No one really know what is going on now in this mess ? There some live stream from Klaksvik right now with some players preparing, but I don´t understand a sigle thing @Agger @Wumo please do you understand what they are saying ? will the match be played after all ?