website statistics

Men's Volleyball AVC Asian Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2020

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, MHSN said:

well, it's hard to be happy about anything these days but yayyy that was good news.

Small good things, as insignificant as they may be in the big picture, are still good things :) A tiny little light in the darkness, that kind of thing.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Small good things, as insignificant as they may be in the big picture, are still good things :) A tiny little light in the darkness, that kind of thing.

that sounded like things you hear/read in social media from famous philosophers lol  of course even in worst day I still follow sport news and that's the only thing can change my mood but still

but even players didn't really celebrate much. our captain Saeid Marouf wrote something like that in his instagram. that was probably the reason they almost lost to South Korea yesterday. they started the match with a very low energy.

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

that sounded like things you hear/read in social media from famous philosophers lol 

I see a new career path emerging.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!