website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, dcro said:

Wait a minute... How come 100+ cyclists failed to finish this WT race? :roflmao:

driedaagse-vd-panne-2020-result-profile-

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/driedaagse-vd-panne/2020

Do you now, wind.. welcome in Belgium :p

I watch it on Eurosport and it was an INSANE ed amazing race, I'm only a bit disappointed for the last 5km...

On 21/10/2020 at 22:27, Gianlu33 said:

Do you now, wind.. welcome in Belgium :p

I watch it on Eurosport and it was an INSANE ed amazing race, I'm only a bit disappointed for the last 5km...

I thought it was a pretty awesome solo from Lampaert :d 

Mostly good to see Van der Poel was relatively alright, that crash into the ditch looked scary. And yeah, a ton of riders not finishing one-day races like this is common, but especially with these insane wind conditions (they shortened the race while they were halfway I believe, because it was getting too unsafe) it's understandable riders weren't feeling the need to finish when already 5+ minutes behind :p 

Races with weather like this are awesome. I remember a Gent - Wevelgem (or Dwars door Vlaanderen, or Omloop Het Nieuwsblad) where riders were blown into the fields next to the road, that was a bit much :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The first major race of 2021 has been cancelled: there will be no Tour Down Under (and Cadel Evans Great Ocean Race) next year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!