website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

The only way to organize such event like the Team sport WCh right now (before or during the early vaccination period) is to form a special strict bubble with all teams there at least 2 weeks before the start of the tournament and also force all partiipating teams to stay before their arrival also in special strict bubbles in their home countries for at least 2 weeks + testing, testing, testing and retesting...

IIHF & Canada showed during the new years holidays to the world that it is possible to organize such event.

IHF should learn from IIHF lol

10 hours ago, hckosice said:

The only way to organize such event like the Team sport WCh right now (before or during the early vaccination period) is to form a special strict bubble with all teams there at least 2 weeks before the start of the tournament and also force all partiipating teams to stay before their arrival also in special strict bubbles in their home countries for at least 2 weeks + testing, testing, testing and retesting...

IIHF & Canada showed during the new years holidays to the world that it is possible to organize such event.

IHF should learn from IIHF lol

just to dot the I's :evil: :pope:

sorry, I couldn't stop myself...:lol: :rofl: :facepalm:

This event is prime example why the Olympics should be either postponed or cancelled soon IF the COVID situation won't get more manageable in the next couple of months. It would take a miracle for the Olympics not turn into a clusterfuck under these circumstances.