website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

Oh, the championship starts tomorrow! Time passes very quickly! Good luck to all teams: no Covid and no injuries!).

I am personally very much looking forward to the game between Norway and France. I think this will be the most interesting game of the preliminary stage and a great start to the tournament! What game are you personally looking for? Who are your favourites for the gold?

43 minutes ago, dcro said:

Funny how Macedonia just so happens to be ready to step in immediately...

Or are they going to Egypt completely unprepared?

I think that they will be unprepared, I believe that they can even deny this invitation because whole team should be in Egypt already tomorrow and they probably get news about possible replacement just today....

Where will you watch the games

In Poland only PL matches will be shown on tv TVP sport probably

Or on sport.tvp.pl website

Maybe final too

I wonder whether there will be live games on YouTube via ihf Channel. I remember i watched games this way previously

13 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Where will you watch the games

In Poland only PL matches will be shown on tv TVP sport probably

Or on sport.tvp.pl website

Maybe final too

I wonder whether there will be live games on YouTube via ihf Channel. I remember i watched games this way previously

TVP didn't bought TV rights to broadcast these Championships. We can watch this only via IHF channel....

They well wasted those 2 billions PLN for New Year Eve concert in Ostróda and for "School with TVP"....

12 minutes ago, rybak said:

TVP didn't bought TV rights to broadcast these Championships. We can watch this only via IHF channel....

My source inside tvp sport says they will show PL matches and maybe final either in tvp sport tv or on sport.tvp.pl online. We will see if that is true. 

2 hours ago, rybak said:

I think that they will be unprepared, I believe that they can even deny this invitation because whole team should be in Egypt already tomorrow and they probably get news about possible replacement just today....

IHF wouldn't announce participation of team if they didn't already get confirmation from them. They are not mentally challenged lol.