website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

Okay, handballers most definitely will not qualify for Tokyo... This should be an easy task for even Portugal.

I wonder if we will have any teams this time around? Sure, water polo is always a near lock, but they already missed enough chances to start a bad omen.

#banbestmen

What a drama between :POL - :GER !! Our player gets 2 minutes suspension 25 seconds before end of the match and despite wasting chance by Germany we couldn't scored goal in last 4 seconds because our player shot on the leg of German goalkeeper and match ended with draw 23-23 despite that few mintues earlier we were leaders by 5 goals...

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

Okay, handballers most definitely will not qualify for Tokyo... This should be an easy task for even Portugal.

I wonder if we will have any teams this time around? Sure, water polo is always a near lock, but they already missed enough chances to start a bad omen.

Classic croatian loving nation when they are winning,but hating when loosing,in future dont look our games and you will be satisfying

Croatia was the biggest disappointment of this tournament, they even struggled against Angola and couldn't beat Japan! if I remember correctly they beat Qatar only because their GK saved 5-6 7m throws.

Almost the same team finished 2nd in the European Championship a year ago ! :yikes:

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

so the quarters are set right now , all matches well take place on Wednesday : 

1. :EGY vs :DEN
  2. :FRA vs :HUN
  3. :ESP vs :NOR
  4. :QAT vs :SWE

3 seemingly predictable matches and one great match between Spain and Norway. And sadly the most likely upset is on :QAT v :SWE because Sweden is beatable, but I really don't want to see Qatar in the Top4. Denmark and France should march on easily unless a miracle happens. 

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Croatia was the biggest disappointment of this tournament, they even struggled against Angola and couldn't beat Japan! if I remember correctly they beat Qatar only because their GK saved 5-6 7m throws.

Almost the same team finished 2nd in the European Championship a year ago ! :yikes:

Yeah you are right,but we have 90% who are watching handball for 2 weeks in year and they have knowledge of all earth like dcro,people like me who are more into this know that more and more of nations are upgrading and put serious money in handball while we are just life for those 2 weeks?‍♂️