website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

29 minutes ago, Rafoo said:

Hope qatar beats argentina,then we must win over denmark who will be without mikel so small chances for us but Still.. 

while it's hard to cheer for Qatar (aka world selection) for obvious reasons :p I still hope they beat Argentina but for a completely different selfish reason, that win (if happens) will secure a top 12 finish for Qatar and that will give Asia one more quota for the next WCh.

if that happens I believe Croatia will be much more motivated to beat Denmark. not sure if Denmark cares much about this match.

even though deep down I know even if Asia has 8 quotas, our NT will find a way to finish 9th by a last second goal :d that happened 4 or 5 times already

10 hours ago, MHSN said:

the winner will get Norway which is not much weaker than France (maybe even stronger) and then most probably Denmark in the SF.

so I guess finishing 2nd in Group 1 isn't that bad. it's somehow better than winning the group :p

Yeah, you are right, the road to the Final is either equally hard or easier for the 2nd team. I hope this means that the Hungarians and the Spanish will agree to have a nice, calm friendly match, we both need some rest. 

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, you are right, the road to the Final is either equally hard or easier for the 2nd team. I hope this means that the Hungarians and the Spanish will agree to have a nice, calm friendly match, we both need some rest. 

There are no incentives to win the game and some of the best players on our team are quite old, so I hope we will have a calm match too.