website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

56 minutes ago, MHSN said:

so unless Russia makes a miracle it will be Egypt - Denmark in the QF. I was hoping for EGY/ARG QF to have at least one non-European team in the semies. (for the 3rd time ever)

now it's kind of mission impossible for Egypt (yeah I know even the great Denmark can have a bad day)

if Argentina (or Qatar) qualifies they will have a better chance against Sweden. (I mean comparing to Egypt's chance vs DEN)

Well, major parts of the Danish team is going through stomach aches at the moment, so who knows...

9 minutes ago, Agger said:

Well, major parts of the Danish team is going through stomach aches at the moment, so who knows...

I heard something about it from the commentator during Egypt/Slovenia match, that some (two if I'm not wrong) of Slovenian players had to leave the stadium in middle of the match (at half time if I'm not wrong) for something like that ! :mumble:

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

I guess we are getting France if they don't mess up the 2nd half. I doubt Spain will let us avoid France. :d

the winner will get Norway which is not much weaker than France (maybe even stronger) and then most probably Denmark in the SF.

so I guess finishing 2nd in Group 1 isn't that bad. it's somehow better than winning the group :p

btw we didn't pass Slovenia just because of their coach mistake , they made use of our disastrous mistakes at 1st half and every team plays with an empty net during suspensions so we just made use of their mistakes at 2nd half they were clueless at offence yet we could have even finished this game really earlier if we didn't miss all these chances IN front of goalkeeper especially from left wing we missed a lot of easy goals from left wing so i think the better team passed at the end of the day 

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

so unless Russia makes a miracle it will be Egypt - Denmark in the QF. I was hoping for EGY/ARG QF to have at least one non-European team in the semies. (for the 3rd time ever)

now it's kind of mission impossible for Egypt (yeah I know even the great Denmark can have a bad day)

if Argentina (or Qatar) qualifies they will have a better chance against Sweden. (I mean comparing to Egypt's chance vs DEN)

Hope qatar beats argentina,then we must win over denmark who will be without mikel so small chances for us but Still.. 

47 minutes ago, Vektor said:

First Croatia and now Denmark? Wtf are they eating in Egypt? :lol:

They suspect that it's the hotel as they're in the same hotel as Croatian, Sweden and Slovenia who all seem to have had some problems (Sweden was without Fredric Pettersson today due to the same)