website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

Congrats Hungary for win and for QF. We had few too easy mistakes, without them this match would be very close, but still Hungary is better team.

Overally I'm glad of our performance at this tournament, we almost beat Spain which was very unexpected, considering how we played in recent years. Team is promising and should do well in next years, especially in World Champs in 2023. Let's remember that we are here just thanks IHF who give us wild card.

1 hour ago, thepharoah said:

Croatia really needs a miracle to qualify to quarters 

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Croatia scored 1 at the start and I think only 2 goals in next 25 minutes ! :hyper::yikes:

This is fairly typical... Our teams (but handballers in particular) are always far from their best when playing against lower ranked teams. Back in Rio, they actually defeated both gold and silver medalists, but lost to Poland and Qatar. :p

With 32 teams on board from now on, I guess it is bound to reoccur more often in the future... :whistle:

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, Vektor said:

https://narod.hr/sport/zabrinjavajuce-vijesti-iz-kaira-uoci-kljucne-utakmice-hrvatske-rukometne-reprezentacije/amp

Apparently Croatia had some food/stomach related problems. @dcro, do you know something about this? 

Not until now. And I can't find anything more on this. :p

#banbestmen

29 minutes ago, dcro said:

Červar resigned. No surprise. This could actually be the first time that the national team has failed to score 20 goals.

But Croatia is not out and they can still qualify wtf  

Woody Allen is old and tired.

38 minutes ago, dcro said:

Červar resigned. No surprise. This could actually be the first time that the national team has failed to score 20 goals.

Damn, this is really bad two months before the OQT, it won't be easy for Croatia against France and Portugal after this drama.