website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

11 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

i think Poland's goal is to set this team for 2023 WCH , so it's kind of working good in this tournament 

This is what Mariusz Jurasik said literally two days ago. But we are the co-hosts in 2023 so it's not exactly Sherlock Holmes-like deduction :evil:

Hungary wins 30-26.

I feel like we got a bit lucky because by the time Poland started playing well they have already lost match mostly thanks to the errors made by them. Anyway, we are in the QF, and even if we go home after two lost games against Spain and France, this is a promising start for Paris 2024. It's a shame that we have messed up the last few championships, the boys are getting better, they would actually have a chance for Tokyo at the OQT

2 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Croatia really needs a miracle to qualify to quarters 

Not really, they need to beat a Denmark team that (probably) will already have secured 1st place and hope Argentina lose to Qatar. Both things are perfectly possible. 

3 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Not really, they need to beat a Denmark team that (probably) will already have secured 1st place and hope Argentina lose to Qatar. Both things are perfectly possible. 

hopefully u will defeat Qatar , but unfortunately u always lose from them like u lose from us :d Qatar is definitely not better than Croatia if the goalkeeper on his day like today u can really defeat them 

13 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

i think we're the 2nd best team in this tournament after Denmark , if we qualify to quarters and face Denmark it'd be really un upset 

I don’t really follow this tournament, but this sounds like a really optimistic take. I would be surprised to see Egypt beating Denmark, France, Spain or Norway in a do-or-die match. Let’s see what will happen from here on.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

I don’t really follow this tournament, but this sounds like a really optimistic take. I would be surprised to see Egypt beating Denmark, France, Spain or Norway in a do-or-die match. Let’s see what will happen from here on.

apart from Denmark i think Egypt can defeat any other team here 

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

The worst game in the Polish national team that I have seen. It looks terrible. Respect for the guys, but not for this game. Huge mistakes. No idea in attack. 

Then you didn't watch match against Tunisia and first half against Uruguay.