website statistics

Men's Handball IHF World Championship 2021

vlad

Is it a sure thing that the tournament won't get cancelled ?

and what about the stadiums ? behind the closed doors ? or there is still chance to see some fans in the stadiums ?

btw I assume top 12 teams will earn extra quotas for their continent, almost all Asian teams will be in the same group in the 2nd round. :p so if one of them beats Argentina, Asia will have 5 spots in the next WCh. I assume Doctor Congo and Angola are no match at least for QAT and BRN.

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Is it a sure thing that the tournament won't get cancelled ?

and what about the stadiums ? behind the closed doors ? or there is still chance to see some fans in the stadiums ?

btw I assume top 12 teams will earn extra quotas for their continent, almost all Asian teams will be in the same group in the 2nd round. :p so if one of them beats Argentina, Asia will have 5 spots in the next WCh. I assume Doctor Congo and Angola are no match at least for QAT and BRN.

nothing sure nowadays , but for now 100 % the tournament will be held , and for now there'll be fans attending the event , they're even looking for full capacity of stadiums :D and btw Angola defeated Qatar last WCH and lost all other matches :d