website statistics

Dakar Rally 2020

Totallympics

4 godziny temu, Federer91 napisał:

What's the SSV category and why are so many viechles there? :d.

With the time zone this year, Eurosport can make the show more informative, since the results would be know when they air the shows in the evening. 

As for reports on Eurosport, despite the fact that the results will be known, etc., the accounts will continue as chronicles around 23. I personally regret this, because I miss live inserts, e.g. from the finish line. As I read the statements of Polish Eurosport journalists, it is related to the fact that Eurosport is an international station and, for example, the German-language version is best watched at this time.

1 minute ago, TomJa said:

As for reports on Eurosport, despite the fact that the results will be known, etc., the accounts will continue as chronicles around 23. I personally regret this, because I miss live inserts, e.g. from the finish line. As I read the statements of Polish Eurosport journalists, it is related to the fact that Eurosport is an international station and, for example, the German-language version is best watched at this time.

Is Bundesliga still broadcasted on Eurosport?

It sure helps a lot of winter sports where Germany usually excells has Eurosport coverage.

Back to Dakar, Jakub Przygonski lasted all of 146 km before his gearbox broke :wacko:

6 minut temu, Monzanator napisał:

Is Bundesliga still broadcasted on Eurosport?

It sure helps a lot of winter sports where Germany usually excells has Eurosport coverage.

Back to Dakar, Jakub Przygonski lasted all of 146 km before his gearbox broke :wacko:

Honestly? I have no idea but I will ask a friend who sits in these TV rights and knows where what and how.
I appealed to Germany because Grzegorz Gac (Polish Eurosport commentator and Polish chronicle voice from this rally) https://twitter.com/GrzegorzGGac/status/1212545982061273094

Great shame for Kuba, second year with a gearbox problem. On the plus side, Aron Domżała's great attitude so far, which surprises me in SSV :d.

1 minute ago, TomJa said:

Honestly? I have no idea but I will ask a friend who sits in these TV rights and knows where what and how.
I appealed to Germany because Grzegorz Gac (Polish Eurosport commentator and Polish chronicle voice from this rally) https://twitter.com/GrzegorzGGac/status/1212545982061273094

Great shame for Kuba, second year with a gearbox problem. On the plus side, Aron Domżała's great attitude so far, which surprises me in SSV :d.

I remember Grzegorz Gac from way back in the 90s. He's been quite annoying as commentator for some time :lol:

7 minut temu, Monzanator napisał:

I remember Grzegorz Gac from way back in the 90s. He's been quite annoying as commentator for some time :lol:

If you don't have what you like, you like what you have :lol:. Yesterday and for several days Grzegorz Jędrzejewski from Polsat will replace him, because Gac got delegations and reports from the place of events.

3 minutes ago, TomJa said:

If you don't have what you like, you like what you have :lol:. Yesterday and for several days Grzegorz Jędrzejewski from Polsat will replace him, because Gac got delegations and reports from the place of events.

I prefer Andrzej Mielczarek whom I've first heard doing F1 highlights for TVP in the early 90s. I suspect Mielczarek & Gac are still doing WTCR together for Eurosport now?