website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2020 Thread

NearPup

51 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Do you have proof? If not, you shouldn't speak whitout it.

No, I don’t, but this feels like a case where everyone was pretty much complicit in the system (except maybe the smaller NFs). You are right that I shouldn’t accuse everyone of being guilty. This is just me being frustrated with the horrible state of governance in international sports.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Really every country should be guilty here, but I do fear that we’ll see some actual East v. West bias play out here. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen, but...

Next thing you know they're gonna say Azerbaijan played a little dirty, jeez, the bias.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Salwa Eid Naser? No way! I am shocked, I'm telling you. Shocked!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

how can you have whereabouts failures during the coronavirus pandemic, aren´t you expected to stay safe at home ? :p

The doping control officer, yes :p

I'm expecting some insane times and shows once things get up and running again in several sports :d

1 hour ago, Vojthas said:

Well said, Captain Renaud ;)

I don't get this :p