website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans 2020 Thread

NearPup

1 hour ago, phelps said:

Louis Meintjes glued his way to yellow? Who knows :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

tbh, I'm more disgusted by the fact that all the weightlifting world is still considered a sport and has full Olympic status than by the things revealed here (which were well known even without this report)...

and if we have to consider the fact that Ajan was one of the founding members of WADA and the Cologne Laboratory history, how can we still trust this bunch of cheaters???

46 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Don't need 120 pages to know that Bulgaria will be guilty by default there.

Really every country should be guilty here, but I do fear that we’ll see some actual East v. West bias play out here. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen, but...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Really every country should be guilty here, but I do fear that we’ll see some actual East v. West bias play out here. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen, but...

Do you have proof? If not, you shouldn't speak whitout it.