website statistics
  • Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features and follow all sports events with us here on Totallympics!

Rhythmic Gymnastics 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will just insert my motto for the current IOC: "Always expect the worst and be prepared when they go even worser!" 

Alexandra Soldatova hospitalized following suicide attempt, it seems she cut her veins   https://www.unian.info/world/10862324-russia-s-star-gymnast-hospitalized-following-suicide-attempt.ht

Watch today's Ball exercise for Groups.   Really liked Israel routine, sadly the first 10-15 seconds of it just looks messy compared to the rest, they need to polish that.   Azerba

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

@thiago_simoes I know that Turkey had some Bulgarian gymnastics, but they are all retired. But what abou Dunavska? She is still the Turkey coach?

I don't quite follow who coached which teams, but I read that Turkey has a Bulgarian coach, and this certainly makes a difference! Brazil usually hires a Bulgarian coach to touch up the routines after the Brazilian coach creates them, so we're heavily influenced by Bulgarian style here. I like it a lot.

Senior individual competition was very surprising today. Ashram :ISR and Harnasko :BLR had the exact same scores, but Ashram won the tie breaker. I strongly dislike her style, but kudos to her for winning gold. Harnasko had a fantastic competition and I always knew she had enough potential to come close to Ashram, and she finally showed this. I hope she has a spectacular performance at the Olympics.

• Sindo locked this topic