:NED Jeanine Nieuwenhuis (TC Athene) - 74.103%

:GER Raphael Netz (Lacoste) - 73.308%

Full results...

Young Riders Individual

:NED Marten Luiten (Fynona) - 77.559%

:GER Lia Welshof (First Class) - 75.853%

:NED Daphne van Peperstraten (Greenpoint's Cupido) - 74.265%

Full results...

@heywoodu Is Marten your brother/cousin/someone distant? How very exciting. :cheer:

#banbestmen

11 hours ago, dcro said:

Full results...

@heywoodu Is Marten your brother/cousin/someone distant? How very exciting. :cheer:

I have never in my life heard of this fellow before :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

59 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I have never in my life heard of this fellow before :d

An evil twin perhaps...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Well, you do live near Ermelo, so I would wonder if I were in your place. :p

But my parents came to this part of the country from the (roughly) Rotterdam/The Hague area years before I was born, and according to my genealogy research pretty much all of my direct ancestors are from that area :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

An evil twin perhaps...

My name is Retep.

• 2 weeks later...

Following another extension, FEI TV will remain free through to the end of Septmber. Meanwhile, annual subsribers (including myself) will get reimbursed for another month...

So your chance to hop on is still available...

#banbestmen