website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020 - Cancelled Edition

I wonder if @Janakis and :GRE will once again be one of the last nations to submit their song, as he hasn't been online since January 2nd? @Ashton has also not been online since January 5th, so I wonder if :IND will submit a song before the deadline? I remotely remember @Dolby might have shown an interest to participate, but I'm not sure about it?

Edited by Wumo

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

I wonder if @Janakis and :GRE will once again be one of the last nations to submit their song, as he hasn't been online since January 2nd? @Ashton has also not been online since January 5th, so I wonder if :IND will submit a song before the deadline? I remotely remember @Dolby might have shown an interest to participate, but I'm not sure about it?

I use the laboratory PCs in break time. Coz I'd be busy with my pharmacology experiments on rats .Nonetheless I'd be able to post my entry before deadline. 

It is still very much looking, this is going to be a contest with fewest participants, or at least one of the least representative. Israeli case just proves I did the right thing to pull off this time. Still this does not mean I will not listen to all competitive songs and I wish you all very kind and pleasaruble contest. 

He's also heavily talking about rules, but is the only host that closed the registration to the members, but everyone that registered after that set deadline were allowed in, because they were offline previously :)

He also spat a lot of nonsense of making the contest attractive to newcomers and then turned on Israel like that :lol:

Well, at least the contest feels completely open so far with no clear frontrunners. Or maybe I am wrong. It's not like I am good at predicting TISC, I would have never guessed that the Dutch song will in Open 2019. :d

I mean, we don't have any worldwide hits so far. The US was merciful and didn't send Old Town Road or one of the Billie Eilish songs. 

17 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, at least the contest feels completely open so far with no clear frontrunners. Or maybe I am wrong. It's not like I am good at predicting TISC, I would have never guessed that the Dutch song will in Open 2019. :d

I mean, we don't have any worldwide hits so far. The US was merciful and didn't send Old Town Road or one of the Billie Eilish songs. 

I thought Billie Eilisu was UK...

@dezbee2008 will have some serious explaining to do if “Bad Guy” or “When I Was Older” were written by a US artist.

Only three song were considered for American selection this year. Besides, Charlie Puth, the other two came from relatively unknown artists. “I Warned Myself” wasn’t my favorite (I had it a close second personally), but in the end I chose not to participate (cough*boycott*cough), so I put my trust in her :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela