Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Duplantis set a new WR with 6.17 m mark in PV 

Finally a great result in athletics you don’t consider suspicious  🤣

And he is ONLY 20 Y.O!!!!

Posted Images

Starting just now.

I honestly forgot everything about Amel Tuka taking another medal last year. :yikes:

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Andrius Gudžius won once against Stahl the entire year. That bodes well for the Olympics :p

I can be happy that he at least was pretty close today

Tomorrow starts the first competition in which you can qualify to the Olympic Games.

It's the 20k Race Walking cup from Alytus, Lithuania.

Athletes from 12 countries are registered: Ireland, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Belarus, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Great Britain, Lithuania and Latvia

Apparently, there were some strict guidelines that athletes had to follow in order to participate here, which knocked off the amount of participants significantly

Some notable names walking tomorrow are Perseus Karlstrom from Sweden, Brigita Virbalytė from Lithuania, Ainhoa Pinedo Gonzalez from Spain, Viktoria Madarasz from Hungary

On 17/09/2020 at 10:12, Werloc said:

Tomorrow starts the first competition in which you can qualify to the Olympic Games.

It's the 20k Race Walking cup from Alytus, Lithuania.

Athletes from 12 countries are registered: Ireland, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Belarus, Sweden, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Great Britain, Lithuania and Latvia

Apparently, there were some strict guidelines that athletes had to follow in order to participate here, which knocked off the amount of participants significantly

Some notable names walking tomorrow are Perseus Karlstrom from Sweden, Brigita Virbalytė from Lithuania, Ainhoa Pinedo Gonzalez from Spain, Viktoria Madarasz from Hungary

Here’s the link.  Starts Friday afternoon. :cheer:

4 minutes ago, rybak said:

I'm bite late, is this 20km race for both men's and women's together? Or that junior race of 10km?

It’s all four races at once.   Bit difficult to follow if you don’t speak Lithuanian.  :whistle:

3 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

It’s all four races at once.   Bit difficult to follow if you don’t speak Lithuanian.  :whistle:

Ah, ok :d 

Well, if I would even speak in Lithuanian it would be difficult to follow anyway :lol: 

I keep fingers for lone Polish walker, I hope that he will have a good enough time to qualify to Olympics, surprisingly we still don't have even one spot in mens event :mumble: