website statistics

Athletics 2020 Discussion Thread

Wumo

Ema Zapletalová was again running very well in the 400 H. neck to neck with Ryzhikova of UKR and with good lead over the Rio 2016 silver medalist Sara Petersen of Denmark but tripped on the penultimate hurdle and fell... nvm.. we looks really found one interesting prospect, she is only 20 and still learning :yes

Woah woah woah, there was a 1500m race today in Poland and our own Simas Bertašius broke the Lithuanian record by a whole second, with a time of 3:38.01

He came fourth in this close race, the leading three being:

Piers Copeland (Great Britain) 3:37.51

Filip Sasinek (Czech Republic) 3:37.68

Marcin Lewandowski (Poland) 3:37.71

4 hours ago, Werloc said:

Woah woah woah, there was a 1500m race today in Poland and our own Simas Bertašius broke the Lithuanian record by a whole second, with a time of 3:38.01

He came fourth in this close race, the leading three being:

Piers Copeland (Great Britain) 3:37.51

Filip Sasinek (Czech Republic) 3:37.68

Marcin Lewandowski (Poland) 3:37.71

Too many things were going on at the moment, I only concentrated on a photo and... well, not a good choice :P Still a great afternoon at the stadium, which will host next year's Polish National Championships ahead of Tokyo 20201

11 hours ago, hckosice said:

Ema Zapletalová was again running very well in the 400 H. neck to neck with Ryzhikova of UKR and with good lead over the Rio 2016 silver medalist Sara Petersen of Denmark but tripped on the penultimate hurdle and fell... nvm.. we looks really found one interesting prospect, she is only 20 and still learning :yes

:(

DSC_7344ryzkova-zapletatova-1536x1097.jp

After witnessing the improvements of Pogacar and Roglic I am really interested to see what time Mismas can run in women’s 3000 m SC tomorrow. I think overall there will be some nice performances at the ISTAF in Berlin tomorrow.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.