website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey IIHF Under 20 World Championship 2020

Totallympics

Saturday December 28th, 2019 -

Preliminary Round Day 3 Schedule (GMT +1)

Group A
  Central European Time (GMT +1)

Finland FIN.gif vs SVK.gif Slovakia
Period-by-Period:
December 28th 2019, h. 15:00, Werk Arena, Třinec

Switzerland SUI.gif vs SWE.gif Sweden
Period-by-Period:
December 28th 2019, h. 19:00, Werk Arena, Třinec

Group B
Central European Time (GMT +1)

Czech Republic CZE.gif vs GER.gif Germany
Period-by-Period:
December 28th 2019, h. 15:00,
Ostravar Arena, Ostrava

Russia RUS.gif vs CAN.gif Canada
Period-by-Period:
December 28th 2019, h. 19:00,
Ostravar Arena, Ostrava

On 26/12/2019 at 15:06, hckosice said:

The most wonderful time of the year :cheer:

All matches should be streamed live and for free here https://www.hokej.cz/tv/hokejka/ms?matchId=2806156

I noticed that yesterday night all the matches were geo-blocked (on day #1 they weren't)...:cry::facepalm::wall:

but now in the archive they are free again (but there's no GER vs USA from last night)...

they're making quite a mess, I fear...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

1 hour ago, phelps said:

I noticed that yesterday night all the matches were geo-blocked (on day #1 they weren't)...:cry::facepalm::wall:

but now in the archive they are free again (but there's no GER vs USA from last night)...

they're making quite a mess, I fear...:facepalm:

Yes, I noticed that too. sadly TSN influence is too strong it seems, even for the host country broadcaster..

Anyway, everyone know how to use VPN so still can watch all matches on that link without making any harder effort.

+ there still the Onhockey.tv site with friendly and easy way to find live all matches.

btw I don´t know how they achieved that but it looks like the Taiwan Hockey Association official youtube channel put the matches on demand on their channel, 1 day later, but still

Interesting story about the goal winning scorer of yesterdays key game Daniel Vladimir Tkáč, the Pittsburgh native guy, both his parents were born in Slovakia but moved to the :USA 2 years before his birth.  https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2020/wm20/news/16967/country-roads-take-me-home

@Olympian1010 another prove that Slovaks who move to America in majority resides in Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania :p

Embarassing generation, but this was expected, this 2000/01 year is definitely one of our worst (if not even the worst of all), Thanks god they beat Kazakhstan ! Thanks to all heavens for that !

The saddest thing is that next 2 years we are going to have the same if not worst, next year with the team that was relegated last year at the U18..

In other hand there some good prospects forward, our 2003/04 class looks really promising, hopefully we will somehow stay among the elite until the 2003/04 generation will be eligible

Germany beat Czech Republic.

Insanely talented this :GER team ! 17 years old Tim Stutzle, 17 years old Peterka, 17 years old Lukas Reichel and 18 years old Seider. already leading their team in the U20 category WCh. Impressive generation ! We wil hear a lot about these guys in the future. mark my words.

31 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Germany beat Czech Republic.

Insanely talented this :GER team ! 17 years old Tim Stutzle, 17 years old Peterka, 17 years old Lukas Reichel and 18 years old Seider. already leading their team in the U20 category WCh. Impressive generation ! We wil hear a lot about these guys in the future. mark my words.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Embarassing generation, but this was expected, this 2000/01 year is definitely one of our worst (if not even the worst of all), Thanks god they beat Kazakhstan ! Thanks to all heavens for that !

The saddest thing is that next 2 years we are going to have the same if not worst, next year with the team that was relegated last year at the U18..

In other hand there some good prospects forward, our 2003/04 class looks really promising, hopefully we will somehow stay among the elite until the 2003/04 generation will be eligible

It’s a good thing you’re sending the girls to Lausanne then I guess :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela