website statistics

Tennis 2020 Discussion Thread

rybak

So I’m guessing the final round won’t be on Eurosport this weekend?  :mumble:

Bad news all round though, looks like it’s just Marbles as the only European event with a live audience for the rest of the Summer.

Incidentally, Amazon Prime has this week’s British tournament from Roehampton, starting today.

56 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

So I’m guessing the final round won’t be on Eurosport this weekend?  :mumble:

Bad news all round though, looks like it’s just Marbles as the only European event with a live audience for the rest of the Summer.

Incidentally, Amazon Prime has this week’s British tournament from Roehampton, starting today.

no, obviously the remainder of the tour has been cancelled...

5 hours ago, dcro said:

Djokovic tested positive for COVID-19.

Wow oh my god I am so shocked oh jeez no I did not see that coming oh man wow.

Ugh.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh and Dimitrov was feeling bad, played against Coric, sort of collapsed during the match because of feeling bad....then hugged Coric, went back home, and only then got a test...and obviously tested positive. Why are people dumb?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!