website statistics

Tennis 2020 Discussion Thread

rybak

13 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Is she wrong though? :d 

Tennis is the major sport that has male and female athletes competing regularly together. Being a lonely sport, always jumping from one tourney or country to the next, i am inclined to believe there are a lot of one night stands. There are legends of the low tier ITF tournaments and the shacking that happens there. :d

It's a little pathetic to pretend only the women do that and call them sluts, but say nothing about the men who arguably do the exact same thing if not even more :p (Yes hello Radek)

More about the legends please, I'm now interested :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Is she wrong though? :d 

Tennis is the major sport that has male and female athletes competing regularly together. Being a lonely sport, always jumping from one tourney or country to the next, i am inclined to believe there are a lot of one night stands. There are legends of the low tier ITF tournaments and the shacking that happens there. :d

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's a little pathetic to pretend only the women do that and call them sluts, but say nothing about the men who arguably do the exact same thing if not even more :p (Yes hello Radek)

More about the legends please, I'm now interested :lol: 

She's not wrong. Most tennis players engage in sexual intercourse between each other.

It's not like only women are accused of low standards here. Stepanek & Kyrgios are hardly Mr. Nice Guys. Everyone should remember the Kyrgios/Wawrinka beef over Kokkinakis banging Donna Vekic whom Wawrinka left his wife for. Jurgen Melzer had many WTA "girlfriends" too.

Last time I checked Kyrgios was dating Anna Kalinskaya.

Robson herself had a falling out with ex-BFF Eugenie Bouchard over the attentions of their coach. It was after Robson's career went sideways and Bouchard was trending up and wanted the coach only for herself. Of course she flamed out in ultra-quick fashion and Robson never recovered from the original wrist injury either.

It's been all kinds of mess otherwise. Flavia Pennetta & Gisela Dulko's doubles pair split over Carlos Moya IIRC, Dulko has dated other Spanish ATP players too. Pennetta eventually married Fabio Fognini ofc.

Andrea Hlavackova split with Lucie Hradecka because she was apparently involved with Lucie Safarova's coach and wanted to play doubles with Safarova for this very reason. I lost track of all these changes and splits based on pure sexual background and I don't even know how many lesbian doubles pairs split (Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs was deffo one).

Djokovic has announced he is a dangerous idiot who doesn't care about general wellbeing of people. Good to know :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he has some weird stands. Few years ago he didn't want to take a surgery, because he said he doesn't believe in them. Eventually he did it, and it was obviously a good move looking at the results he made after it.

Just now, crovitlaci said:

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he has some weird stands. Few years ago he didn't want to take a surgery, because he said he doesn't believe in them. Eventually he did it, and it was obviously a good move looking at the results he made after it.

Okay, being an anti-vax person is one thing, but not believing in surgery :yikes: I don’t even get that at all. I hate to say it (because he is a good guy), but he cancelled :redcard:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Okay, being an anti-vax person is one thing, but not believing in surgery :yikes: I don’t even get that at all. I hate to say it (because he is a good guy), but he cancelled :redcard:

Well, he has that "all-natural" attitude, or whatever it is called. I remember reading an interview where he talked about believing that his body can heal naturally.

24 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

Well, he has that "all-natural" attitude, or whatever it is called. I remember reading an interview where he talked about believing that his body can heal naturally.

Yeah we have a lot of people like that in California (more North than South). I have respect for people who believe in natural healing/medicine, but people should vaccinate their kids (since there are no side effects) and listen to doctors.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Djokovic is one of these gluten free diet maniacs too. Same BS as Tom Brady's avocado ice cream stuff.

The anti-vaccination morons made hay from the false autism links in the 90s and there's no way to get rid of that. Even lobotomy was flunked faster than this but of course the social platforms to spread lies are much bigger now than they were in the 50s.

7 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Djokovic is one of these gluten free diet maniacs too. Same BS as Tom Brady's avocado ice cream stuff.

The anti-vaccination morons made hay from the false autism links in the 90s and there's no way to get rid of that. Even lobotomy was flunked faster than this but of course the social platforms to spread lies are much bigger now than they were in the 50s.

At least convincing others to go on a gluten free diet has a bit less effect on your and my health than anti-vaccination bullshit..