website statistics

Volleyball 2020 Discussion Thread

VolleyRuller96

13 minutes ago, Janakis said:

Every victory is guaranteed with this guy :d

Here’s the source material for this:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Do we know what's going to happen for previous CEV continental leagues ? (I mean mostly both men and women CL)  I can't find anything about cancelling them but it's probably impossible to continue the event since most teams already changed their roster for the next season.

so what ? CEV wants to finish the remaining matches in the start of the next season ? or they simply don't bother to announce the cancellation ?

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Do we know what's going to happen for previous CEV continental leagues ? (I mean mostly both men and women CL)  I can't find anything about cancelling them but it's probably impossible to continue the event since most teams already changed their roster for the next season.

so what ? CEV wants to finish the remaining matches in the start of the next season ? or they simply don't bother to announce the cancellation ?

They are probably canceled. I don't think there is any domestic league, that will continue the season. And the clubs sent their players home a long time ago. 

As far, as i know, our men's and women's national teams will gather for training by the end of the month. The Euro qualifiers have not been canceled yet, though i'm not sure for what date they can happen. 

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

this season's CEV competitions were cancelled already almost 2 months ago...

https://volleytimes.com/2020/04/23/cev-cancel-all-european-competitions-for-the-season-2019-2020/

50 minutes ago, phelps said:

this season's CEV competitions were cancelled already almost 2 months ago...

https://volleytimes.com/2020/04/23/cev-cancel-all-european-competitions-for-the-season-2019-2020/

that's really sad/disappointing even though that makes sense, feel sorry for Lube and specially for Conegliano :(

I'm really surprised I didn't know that ! :yikes::wacko::wall::facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...