website statistics

Rio de Janeiro Summer Olympic Games 2016 News

hace 20 minutos, hckosice said:

ah cool, :) well you hardly can find something much more important in this world than SVK - CZE hockey match is :d

yeah divorce...well,  except hockey matches we still feel that we are like the same nation,:d  no. it´s hard to explain, but big majority of peoples there and here still regard us like two brothers, which few retarded politicians tried to convince that they can´t be together. the problem is that this bunch of corrupted bastards managed to split us without asking anyone if we agree, no referendum, nothing, just hey peoples give us few minutes of your attention! since next year we will be 2 independant countries. yipee !  ....

That is insane. It should have been put to vote. It was too big a decision.

47 minutes ago, hckosice said:

our vanguard is already a few days in Rio and according to a few reports I noticed, everything is fine (at least in our building). they actually just tweaked some finishing touches. like installing flags and carpets throughouth the wole slovak bulidng part :p

13754198_1204342816277694_65868426324659

Where did you get this, if I may ask? :p 

I might use it on a Dutch website to update an article about the Australians moving out of the Village because of unliveable conditions :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Where did you get this, if I may ask? :p 

I might use it on a Dutch website to update an article about the Australians moving out of the Village because of unliveable conditions :) 

What ? the pic ? https://www.facebook.com/Slovensky.olympijsky.vybor/

the report was on the radio :d can not found any article so far, but today our first part of the team with the press attache flew to Rio, so we should have much more informations and pictures later, maybe even tonight

1 hora atrás, heywoodu disse:

Australian athletes arrived at the Olympic Village and have moved back out to hotels, because conditions are "unliveable"...toilets barely flush, showers flood the rooms and so on. Wonderful start.. 

Just a little correction... the australians athletes haven't arrived yet, they will start to arrive this week. As far as I'm concerned, there are problems in the Australian and New Zealand buildings, and the Rio committee will try to solve them as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Australian athletes arrived at the Olympic Village and have moved back out to hotels, because conditions are "unliveable"...toilets barely flush, showers flood the rooms and so on. Wonderful start.. 

I saw from pics that the toilet is right next to the bed:facepalm: