website statistics

Football 2020 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

I mean, there's a rather low bar nowadays in terms of making one mistake and you're immediately kicked out into the dirt....but Mr Eymael really didn't want to stop digging the hole for himself :lol: :facepalm: It just gets worse by the second.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Tanzanian side Young Africans' one of African football giants at least in the past coach after being sacked !! Such a trash person and I don't know even know who the fuck he's  

Mr Luc Eymael, obviously. How dare you not know him! Isn't he in a terrible enough situation? I mean, he doesn't even have WiFi! :lol: 

Spoiler

Really, what did he expect? Working as coach in Tanzania would have the same glamour and benefits as coaching Manchester United? What a dick :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Come to Indonesia, Mr Eymael. We will give you a car with personal driver, a house, a TV, WiFi (but not with 365 days always on guarantee).

Oh, and the monthly salary doesn't come regularly - just like the other coaches here - but I think you only want the facilities mentioned above so it's not a huge deal, right? :rolleyes: 

I just remembered that this guy coached here in Egypt in the last season he was such a good coach TBH I didn't hear anything bad from him but thanks god we don't have fans attending games here from 2013 ? and he was coaching an Army team who already doesn't have fans 

• 3 weeks later...

FIFA sanctioned Iran football federation to pay 6.5 million Euros to Marc Wilmots ! they already paid him 2 million euros for leading Iran NT for only 4 matches, and what happened ? beating Hong Kong and Cambodia and losing to Bahrain and Iraq ! :facepalm: I'm quite sure any human in the world wouldn't get worse results than him.  and considering the fact we can't play at home with spectators for a very long time (thanks to COVID-19) Iran's chance to survive the WC qualifiers is very slim. (FIFA postponing those matches was the only good news)

Iran FF will bring this to CAS but based on previous experiences most of those judges always (99.99%) rules against Iran. by default.

those from Iran FF who signed his contract deserve a medal for being extremely stupid, they will never can pay such money, (unless the government helps) when they singed with that Belgian charlatan 1 Euro was something like 50,000 Rials. now it worth 4-5 times more ! and Iran is not going to qualify for the WC and they can't count on that money from FIFA too. paying that amount of money is simply impossible considering the current situation.

btw, Wilmots is indeed a conman, he never cared about the team, I really hope nobody signs with him anymore, this is probably one of the most expensive contracts in history of the national teams. 8.5m Euros only for 4 matches ! :facepalm:

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

FIFA sanctioned Iran football federation to pay 6.5 million Euros to Marc Wilmots ! they already paid him 2 million euros for leading Iran NT for only 4 matches, and what happened ? beating Hong Kong and Cambodia and losing to Bahrain and Iraq ! :facepalm: I'm quite sure any human in the world wouldn't get worse results than him.  and considering the fact we can't play at home with spectators for a very long time (thanks to COVID-19) Iran's chance to survive the WC qualifiers is very slim. (FIFA postponing those matches was the only good news)

Iran FF will bring this to CAS but based on previous experiences most of those judges always (99.99%) rules against Iran. by default.

those from Iran FF who signed his contract deserve a medal for being extremely stupid, they will never can pay such money, (unless the government helps) when they singed with that Belgian charlatan 1 Euro was something like 50,000 Rials. now it worth 4-5 times more ! and Iran is not going to qualify for the WC and they can't count on that money from FIFA too. paying that amount of money is simply impossible considering the current situation.

btw, Wilmots is indeed a conman, he never cared about the team, I really hope nobody signs with him anymore, this is probably one of the most expensive contracts in history of the national teams. 8.5m Euros only for 4 matches ! :facepalm:

It sounds there are some problems of the contract itself. It should be a conditional offer with some specific terms instead of fixed amount of money regardless of results. But if the terms of the contract is just like that, I guess CAS will support the contract. 

41 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

It sounds there are some problems of the contract itself. It should be a conditional offer with some specific terms instead of fixed amount of money regardless of results. But if the terms of the contract is just like that, I guess CAS will support the contract. 

The contract was something genius, people have to teach that in schools as the worst contract ever! if I'm not wrong there was a section about if Iran FF terminates the contract with legit reasons they have to pay 3 months of his salary and if Wilmots terminates the contract with legit reasons still IFF has to pay 3 months of his salary ! :facepalm: I'm sure nobody every saw such a thing

but IFF couldn't pay him for 2 months because of the banking sanctions, (he had the right to terminate the contract if there was no payment in 2 months) he left the team right before Iraq match, they put 2 million euros in suitcases and send that to Turkey , convincing him to lead the team for that specific match, he came back 2 days before the match and he screwed up the team, but then he left, asking FIFA for the whole money because there is "no legit reason" here !

bottom line, he knew he will get the whole money the moment he singed the contract, he was a conman and tricked those idiots to sign such a thing, he was just looking for a reason to leave and ask for the whole money.

this photo summarizes everything in this case

EfoBxiWXsAA3Tpi.jpg