website statistics

Football 2020 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

10 minutes ago, Agger said:

So, today we have the final of the naional cup here in Denmark.

It's one of the first matches with more than 500 people on the stadium (I think it was about 1900 spectators).

There are pretty clear rules about keeping the distance and other things due to the Covid-19 situation.

But now the match has been stopped for about 15 minutes due to some fans not following the rules and standing way too close together

Seems like 50 (or so) spectators have left the stadium.

What a farce and what a sad situation for people like me who had really looked forward to finally go to the stadium (I'm personally hoping to be there sunday)

Really, they'd stop the match. 

On our national cup final today, they are 12 000 spectators allowed and around probably 5 000 more police officers to control them :d 

Everyone should be between 1 place and row, but let's be real, football fans won't obey for the most part. It's impossible for the police to have them be distanced.

4 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

On our national cup final today, they are 12 000 spectators allowed and around probably 5 000 more police officers to control them :d 

Everyone should be between 1 place and row, but let's be real, football fans won't obey for the most part. It's impossible for the police to have them be distanced.

Something I will never understand about Football in Europe. :wacko:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Yeah. It has been made very clear that rules are rules and they are there to be followed. It's there to help keep the Covid-19 at a minimum while letting the teams get some spectators (it's supposed to be more starting this weekend)

People have an assigned seat and aren't to leave that one.

By far most of the fans follow the rules (including everybody from the smaller team and the official fan club from the bigger one) also after the only goal so far.

Football is important for a lot, but we still have a situation where we need to take it very serious!

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Something I will never understand about Football in Europe. :wacko:

Yeah, i exaggerated the number, but they are a lot more than usual.

Also, in a normal situation/match there are stewards on the stands and the police is for backup, if things get more rough :d 

38 minutes ago, Agger said:

So, today we have the final of the naional cup here in Denmark.

It's one of the first matches with more than 500 people on the stadium (I think it was about 1900 spectators).

There are pretty clear rules about keeping the distance and other things due to the Covid-19 situation.

But now the match has been stopped for about 15 minutes due to some fans not following the rules and standing way too close together

Seems like 50 (or so) spectators have left the stadium.

What a farce and what a sad situation for people like me who had really looked forward to finally go to the stadium (I'm personally hoping to be there sunday)

I was surprised to see that Copenhagen Was knocked out, anyway SØNDERJYSK is leading up 1-0 Over AAB

6 minutes ago, Agger said:

Yeah. It has been made very clear that rules are rules and they are there to be followed. It's there to help keep the Covid-19 at a minimum while letting the teams get some spectators (it's supposed to be more starting this weekend)

People have an assigned seat and aren't to leave that one.

By far most of the fans follow the rules (including everybody from the smaller team and the official fan club from the bigger one) also after the only goal so far.

Football is important for a lot, but we still have a situation where we need to take it very serious!

Same, same, but no one believes it can be accomplished in the stadium. Especially in a final. 

Not much spacing. :d

19 minutes ago, Dnl said:

I was surprised to see that Copenhagen Was knocked out, anyway SØNDERJYSK is leading up 1-0 Over AAB

Well. They haven't been in the final since 2017 and really haven't been that impressive this season (also 11 points from no. 1 in the League).

But yeah, SønderjyskE leading and deserve the win though Aab is putting on major pressure (with the help of a red card)

24 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Same, same, but no one believes it can be accomplished in the stadium. Especially in a final. 

Not much spacing. :d

Here even hardcore fans of the teams with the biggest fan bases seem to understand the rules (or at least follow them when told so) and complain about those few fools ruining it.

But generally I feel that it was a good signal to stop the match. We are opening up and will see much more spectators, but need to show that the rules must still be followed.

Dnia 1.07.2020 o 21:58, Agger napisał:

But generally I feel that it was a good signal to stop the match. We are opening up and will see much more spectators, but need to show that the rules must still be followed.

I agree. At least someone still thinks about safety. In Poland for example there are rules where spectators can sit but nobody seems to care about it. We opened stadiums two weeks ago (25% of capacity).

51 minutes ago, Col_Frost said:

I agree. At least someone still thinks about safety. In Poland for example there are rules where spectators can sit but nobody seems to care about it. We opened stadiums two weeks ago (25% of capacity).

Politicians & police in Poland are scared of the ultras starting riots in the stands. Nobody will stop a football match over breaking social distancing rules here :lol: