website statistics

Football 2020 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

9 minutes ago, Agger said:

Can you see who has the rights in Denmark? Haven't been able to find anything but Danish, Faroese and German football in the schedules.

Something called Spring Media agency which covers both Sweden & Denmark. I have no idea how SM operates on the Danish market, obviously.

https://ekstraklasa.org/news/ekstraklasa-restart-the-league-and-sells-international-broadcasting-rights-14613

It's worth to be noted the current top scorer of the Ekstraklasa is :DEN Christian Gytkjaer (15 goals in 24 matches) :p

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

Polish Ekstraklasa returns next weekend and some streaming services from around the Europe have bought the rights to show some games live. Apparently Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Israel have bought the rights.

I see Direktesport lists three games on their site already:

https://www.direktesport.no/league/l/a886c544-d5c9-4e47-9056-5fa5940797a6

Lech - Legia is obvious Polish league classic, like Roma vs Juventus or Bayern vs Hamburg.

Got my wisla krakow scarf ready :p:yes (I really have one)

2 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Got my wisla krakow scarf ready :p:yes (I really have one)

Yeah, I find it hardly surprising Krakow clubs earn some support from Israel ;)  Wisla hasn't had any Israeli players since Maor Melikson or Dudu Biton ca. 8-10 years ago IIRC.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

Yeah, I find it hardly surprising Krakow clubs earn some support from Israel ;)  Wisla hasn't had any Israeli players since Maor Melikson or Dudu Biton ca. 8-10 years ago IIRC.

and Alon Turgeman Nowdays :clap: he played at the club that i support here before he moved to play in Austria and now he is on loan there which is nice

12 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Something called Spring Media agency which covers both Sweden & Denmark. I have no idea how SM operates on the Danish market, obviously.

https://ekstraklasa.org/news/ekstraklasa-restart-the-league-and-sells-international-broadcasting-rights-14613

It's worth to be noted the current top scorer of the Ekstraklasa is :DEN Christian Gytkjaer (15 goals in 24 matches) :p

I guess they will do some sublicencing just like in Norway. Haven't heard anything, but it seems like it's a pretty new deal. I believe we've had it on Eurosport in the past as well.

And yeah, Gytkjær has been doing pretty well :) 

1 minute ago, Dnl said:

and Alon Turgeman Nowdays :clap: he played at the club that i support here before he moved to play in Austria and now he is on loan there which is nice

Ah yes, I forgot about him. He got injured after like two games though. I suppose he might be healthy again after the pandemic break.

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I guess they will do some sublicencing just like in Norway. Haven't heard anything, but it seems like it's a pretty new deal. I believe we've had it on Eurosport in the past as well.

And yeah, Gytkjær has been doing pretty well :) 

Gytkjaer will leave Lech in the summer. Before the pandemic break there was some speculation he could join Malmoe FF next.

3 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Gytkjaer will leave Lech in the summer. Before the pandemic break there was some speculation he could join Malmoe FF next.

I remember that (but now it seems like Ola Toivonen is the more likely target for them)

Bundesliga fantasy looks more fit for me than Premier league :d a lot more points , u kind of know who're really the players that will make the difference rather than Premier League where u should try hard to guess even if the player will start the match or not :d and i think their point distribution system is more fair than Premier League where it only depends on goals scored and clean sheets 

Hold the phone! Dennis Diekmeier has scored a goal in professional football (in 2. Bundesliga) :yikes:

He still holds the Bundesliga record for most games by a non-keeper without scoring a single goal (203). It's unlikely he will play in Bundesliga again but at least he's scored in his 60th game in the second-tier! ;)