website statistics

Men's Football CAF African Cup of Nations 2021

Totallympics

@thepharoah what's the general situation of Queiroz there ? I think Egypt did OK reaching the semifinal so far.

but here everyday I read news in our media about guy A and guy B in Egypt wants him to be fired :d do people, media and football experts in Egypt hate him this much already? (which is funny if true, because this is just his first tournament with Egypt A team and his team is not eliminated yet)

(as I said before all of his steps anywhere in world will be followed carefully here)

15 minutes ago, MHSN said:

@thepharoah what's the general situation of Queiroz there ? I think Egypt did OK reaching the semifinal so far.

but here everyday I read news in our media about guy A and guy B in Egypt wants him to be fired :d do people, media and football experts in Egypt hate him this much already? (which is funny if true, because this is just his first tournament with Egypt A team and his team is not eliminated yet)

(as I said before all of his steps anywhere in world will be followed carefully here)

This was in preliminary round where Egypt was just a modest team, but ofc noone offending after defeating Cote d'Ivoire and Morocco especially in a convincing way, the main problem with Queiroz here is the players that he didn't call up before start of the tournament and positioning players in other positions they haven't used to play in, especially the last thing causes him a lot of problems,  but ofc when u win always a different story, BTW Queiroz defeated Morocco 3 times historically, twice in CAN with SA In 2002 and Egypt now and ofc with Iran in WC , so he just knows how to defeat them :d