website statistics

Men's Football CAF African Cup of Nations 2021

Totallympics

I'm really convinced that Cote d'ivoire has a golden generation since CAN 2019 where they were really close from defeating Algeria itself, they even strengthen their squad by the addition of Sebastian Haller , what they only lack is a good coach even their current coach always bench Zaha and he was using Cornet As a right back in WC qualifiers , they are truly favorites against us I'd be really surprised if we win 

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

:COM has both GK tested positive and thrid goalkeeper is injured, so they will start the match against :CMR with a field player in the goal :p

They didn't have any positive cases and out of nowhere before their match against Cameroon they had 12 :d I guess they can replace the injured keeper with one outside the squad as long as he's injured not positive he can replaced 

9 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

They didn't have any positive cases and out of nowhere before their match against Cameroon they had 12 :d I guess they can replace the injured keeper with one outside the squad as long as he's injured not positive he can replaced 

Maybe any of the field players is still better than any of their 4th local reserve goalkeeper :p