website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

George_D

I thought when Warriors were left without playoffs that finaly we'll see Wiggins playing for NT. But, they're going to be without Murray, who would probably be the biggest star on the team. They have a great team potentialy but also team is much more than collection of players on paper. Dillon Brooks is playing great for Memphis right now, he could be huge for them and with Greece without Giannis in OQT, it would be Canada's to lose. 

I'd say Canada's biggest problem is that many Canadians -or should that be Canadian passport holders ? - don't think it is much of  a big deal playing for their (so called ) national team  ( true in many sports but particularly the very American ones -the women generally see it differently  )

Some people see this as a plus -something along the lines of Canada being the world's first post nationalist nation 

3 hours ago, nenad said:

I thought when Warriors were left without playoffs that finaly we'll see Wiggins playing for NT. But, they're going to be without Murray, who would probably be the biggest star on the team. They have a great team potentialy but also team is much more than collection of players on paper. Dillon Brooks is playing great for Memphis right now, he could be huge for them and with Greece without Giannis in OQT, it would be Canada's to lose. 

IS giannis not playing confirmed?